Chapter 1

It took Xia Yi for a long time to finally confirm a fact and put the book on herself.

He has been reading two novels at the same time these days. In terms of probability, he has a half chance of being able to cultivate immortals and prove the way and stop a catastrophe of heaven and earth from soaring.

However, he penetrated into the farming article.

There are also many types of farming, such as engaging in infrastructure construction and mixing up a big country teacher, or making cake soaps and opening branches in China. But Xia Yihao never died, and the farming article he pursued was farming in the true literal sense.

This Wen Xia is also used for hypnosis before going to bed. Watching the protagonist fertilize and catch insects and sow, three acres of land grows into 10 acres, and ten acres grows into 100 acres, just like a serial documentary on the Chase Agricultural Channel.

“System, system you come out, I know you are there.” Xia Yi called in his head.

“System 179 is for you. Host, please receive the plot line now.” A mechanical sound sounded in his brain.

In an instant, a large amount of information poured into his mind, and Xia Yijing settled down and slowly filtered the information.

“System, who are these flying with the long sword gourd? What is the Qishan School? I am the son of the prefect, and I have grown up since I was young? What is going on in the Qishan School to cultivate immortals?” Xia Yi sees how this style of painting has improved. The more and more wrong, I couldn’t help but get angry and said, “Not only do I want to farm, I also want to cultivate immortals?”

“What kind of farming? You just need to do the task of Xiuxian, why do you want to farm?” The system’s voice was a little confused.

There was a bad premonition in Xia Yi’s heart: “Xiuxian? Look around, and then look at me. I’m like the son of the prefect in fine clothes and jade food? I’m dressing up like Xiuxian?”

Xia Yi was standing on the ridge at this time, surrounded by sparse corn fields.

He himself was dressed in tatters, with cloth strips under his trouser legs, and a pair of cloth shoes showing his toes. Not to mention his face was yellowish and thin from hunger. He was holding a stick in one hand and a bowl in the other. This outfit was simply a sign of escape from the wild Hanako. match.

Xia Yi leaned on the stick and tremblingly said, “You’d better find out what’s going on right away.” She was too hungry to control her voice.

“Host, wait a minute, I’ll check it for you right away to see what went wrong.” The system was also a little anxious.

Xia Yi began to walk vainly towards the distant village. After only a few steps, she was cold and sweaty, and her eyes were dying.

That farming article tells the story of the protagonist fleeing here, and finally diligently opening up wasteland and farming here.

“Host, are you still there?” The system’s voice rang, “I checked, because the main system has a bug and the timeline is chaotic, so the data transmission between the two worlds is wrong. Host, although you have entered the farming world now, But what follows you is the system of the world of cultivating immortals.”

Xia Yi thought for a while and said, “Then you should correct this mistake. If you can’t correct it, let me go back.”

The system is silent and will say: “Because the amount of data is too large, although the bug is fixed, the result cannot be changed, so you can only stay in this world as the host. And your mission is released by me, the No. 179 Cultivation System will serve you. .”