Chapter 2

“The house hasn’t been cleaned, so you can stay here for a few days. Don’t avoid suspicion, I’m your brother, and my name is Gu Wenzhu.”

Gu Wen looked at the name on the household registration again and said: “Your name is Xia Yi?”

“Brother Zhu.” Xia Yi immediately called out affectionately: “My name is Xia Yi, you can call me Xiaoyi.”

Gu Wen nodded and said: “You go to the clean room and take a shower first. I will find a suit for you to wear first, and then buy new clothes when I enter the city.” When it comes to taking a bath, Gu Wen’s expression is a little bit so. A little bit unnatural.

The clean room is the small room separated from the bedroom. Xia Yi first cleaned the face with her pancreas inside.

“179, this original body is pretty good-looking, with clean brows, but a bit of a nymph, not masculine. There is a red mole on this forehead, right?”

Xia Yi looked left and right in front of the bronze mirror, reached out and dig, it turned out to be real, and it grew out of nature.

179 did not say a word.

……

After rubbing the old mud hard, Xia Yi sat comfortably in the wooden bucket with a towel on her head.

This malnourished body was thin and small, and his skin was white and shiny. After everything settled down, he began to exercise and sunbathe to make it honey-colored.

“179, let’s talk about the task now.” After eating and drinking enough to raise the spirit, Xia Yi began to settle the accounts.

“You made a mistake in your work and brought me to this broken place and called me to plant the land. I can plant the land, and I can also rely on the task of planting. But -” Xia Yi tore the towel off his head and threw it away. In the water: “You have to compensate me.”

“Host, I have discussed with the main system and decided to give you compensation to reduce the difficulty of the task. For example, the primary task was originally to plant an acre of potatoes, and you can just plant a portion of the potato to complete it.”

“How big is a cent?”

“More than 60 square meters.”

“This is bigger than my previous house. It’s also called compensation?” Xia Yi wiped the water off her face with her hand, and said simply: “Give me another golden finger, and we will even out with a golden finger.”

“If it’s not too much, I can give it to you, what golden finger do you want?” 179 swallowed.

Xia Yi didn’t know anything about farming. After pondering the meeting, Xia Yi said, “I want to talk about it later.”

“179, if I complete the task, what good do you have?” Xia Yi asked.

“At the end of the task, the host must give the system a score, and the score should be linked to performance.”

“You Spicy Chicken systems are actually embarrassed to talk about performance!” Xia Yi was shocked.

……

After taking a shower, changed into Gu Wenzhu’s old clothes. The clothes were fat and big on her body, and Xia Yi had to pull up her cuffs and trousers a few times.

Walking out of the room, Gu Wen was chopping wood in the yard one by one. The blue cloth on his body had been soaked in sweat and stuck to his body. With the movement, the back reveals extremely smooth and strong muscle lines.