Chapter 58

Jie Entropy heard this voice, his whole body trembled, and he could not help closing his eyes, his face also showed sadness and joy.

When he opened his eyes again, his expression had been suppressed, leaving only a coldness.

Everyone looked up at the sound, and they couldn’t help exclaiming in excitement, “Cang Yi Xianzun.”

“It’s Xianzun, Xianzun has come to save us.” Some young disciples almost cried.

Cheng Ming was overjoyed and threw away the long sword in his hand. While shouting “Xianzun, look at me, look at Xiao Ming.” He raised his head recklessly and moved forward. If it hadn’t been for Liu Siqian to grab it quickly, he had already He fell down from Na Si Nan.

Xia Yi looked at the figure fluttering in the sky, and grasped Gu Wenzhu beside him tightly. “Fortunately, he appeared at this critical moment. He still has a conscience and has not left his disciples and grandchildren.”

Cang Yi fluttered in front of Jie Entropy, elegant and handsome, tall and straight like a bamboo.

Everyone held a heart tightly, waiting for the next battle.

However, to everyone’s expectations, the two did not immediately start their hands. Instead, they stood there and looked at each other just like that.

Cang Yi’s gaze first focused on Jie Entropy’s face, her expression remained unchanged, but a dark tide surged in her eyes.

Then two steps forward, a hand hanging on the right also moved, and slowly clenched into a fist.

At that moment, Xia Yi almost thought that he was about to reach out to touch Jie Entropy’s face.

But he immediately regained his calmness, and looked plain and indifferent again.

It makes people feel that his gaffe at that moment just now is just an illusion of others.

At the same time, Xia Yi noticed sharply that the Jie Entropy opposite him was also hesitant to speak, and his expression was complicated and difficult to understand.

Thanks for what period? The awesome sight of the giant infant, comparable to a telescope, made Lao Tzu discover a terrifying blood.

“179, did you see it? I think the relationship between the two of them is definitely not a pure enemy.” Xia Yi called the system excitedly.

“I see, the jade pendants on their waists are exactly the same. I don’t understand the realm of a master. Could it be that if you want to defeat him, you have to experience him first?”

Um? Did you find these? What about your usual keen gossip nerves? Having been so affected by Aunt Li’s ears and eyes for so long, only learned her accent, but failed to learn her essence?

But yes, even the jade pendant is exactly the same.

This fruitful adultery.

Haven’t Cang Yi’s disciples and grandchildren ever noticed it? Perhaps in their hearts, their Immortal Venerable has long lost all emotions and desires, and does not eat the fireworks in the world.

The affection between men and women is wrong, and the affection between men and men appears on Xianzun, which is a blasphemy against him.

“Aren’t you looking for my revenge? I’m here, let go of my disciple.” Cang Yi stared at Jie Entropy for a moment, and said lightly.

Jie Entropy smiled slightly, and a bright blush appeared at the corner of his eyes.

With a light push, Qingxiu flew in the direction of Qishanmen, and after a scream, Qinghui jumped up and caught it from the air.