Chapter 29

“Host, you should go planting winter melons.” The weather today is exceptionally good. Seeing Xia Yi still slumped in the yard licking melon seeds, 179 was a little anxious.

“I don’t want to move.” Xia Yi spit out the skin of melon seeds into the small dish.

He doesn’t want to leave this world now. To be precise, didn’t want to leave Gu Wenzhu, so didn’t get much interest in the task.

Anyway, the original world’s parents have passed away, and there is not much contact between him and his relatives. The brothers in the dormitory in the past also have their own happy homes. What does it matter if they can’t go back?

“What’s more, although there is no mobile computer in this world, there is you, 179.” Xia Yi affirmed the value of 179 for the first time. 179 would be very happy if he heard this sentence, but now he really can’t be happy.

“No matter when you start, the important thing is not to stop after you start.”

“When you stop trying, you fail.”

“If there is no sowing, how can we reap; where there is no hard work, how can we succeed; where there is no tribulation, where can there be glory; where there is no setbacks, where can there be brilliance.”

“All rights reserved, please indicate the source.”

179 began to read the chicken soup that didn’t know where to find.

Seeing that Xia Yi continued to eat melon seeds, even holding a plate of dried fruits in his arms, 179 began to play music in his mind again.

“There are too many lost paths ahead. Only by persisting can you be free and easy, you can walk away from the dark and be happy and happy…”

Xia was unmoved, and even started to beat the rhythm gently.

“I shouldn’t have agreed with this marriage.” 179 looked at him in such a dead state, and began to feel heartbroken, “Beauty Township, Hero Tomb. It should have been thought that a little fairy like Gu Wenzhu could not be blocked by a brother. live.”

“Host, you have to think about you for the future. The technical system went to study abroad. I think this bug will not get better for a while. What if you go to the immortal world again? You don’t need to do a few more tasks to lay the ground for yourself. Is it a great way?” 179 Continue to work hard, understand it with reason and move with affection.

Yes, doing a task is still good in the world of cultivating immortals. For example, if I complete the task of finding clues to the master, I can just plant potatoes here. If I really look for clues over there, I can find a fart.

Xia Yi slowly stopped eating melon seeds, and thought to himself, “This group of spicy chicken systems are unreliable, and I can only rely on myself when I get there. You can still do more tasks as you can, and be prepared.”

“Okay, plant winter melon, listen to me.” Xia Yi thought of this, patted off the melon seeds and stood up.

Now Xia Yi can be regarded as an expert farmer, and it took only one day to bury all the winter melon seeds.

179 finally let go of his heart, no longer worry about it.

Two months passed in a flash, and the winter melon also emerged and began to climb vines.

Xia Yi originally had a dim sum. I was afraid that people would find out that he had grown winter melon in this season. Unexpectedly, Zheng Gou’er squatted on the ground with a bowl this morning and said to Xia Yi, “Your carrots are so good. "