Chapter 37

After a while, the whistling wind on the top of the cliff disappeared from my ears, replaced by a slight snoring and a deep snort.

Very good, Gu Wenzhu, you followed back.

The acting is top-notch, and he knows to pretend to be asleep and snore. This is not to let go of any details that can expose oneself.

If you are in the original world, you can get a few titles of actor.

Xia Yi opened her eyes and looked to her side with a calm face. The moonlight outside the window came in, and a faint touch was spilling on Gu Wenzhu’s side face.

Gu Wenzhu’s nose is tall, casting a shadow on his cheeks, and his eyelashes are distinct. When he closes his eyes, they hang gently under his eyelids.

At this moment, Xia Yi suddenly thought of many things.

When he first came to this world, how did he carefully adapt to everything around him, and Gu Wenjiu concealed all his actions that seemed to be isolated but secretly caring for him.

Carrying him on the mountain to catch the fish, gently brushing away his tears, generous and reliable chest, clean, pure and focused eyes…

Is everything pretended?

I saw him make a look like he was still in a dream, his face was calm and calm. A hand was placed on Xia Yi’s waist, and his head was buried in his neck.

Because the hair band was unraveled, a few strands of hair slid down Xia Yi’s neck, intertwined with his hair.

The tall body curled up slightly, as if he was infinitely attached to him in his sleep.

Xia Yi closed her eyes, and remembered Wang Lan Zeyuan in his mouth again, she couldn’t help but feel a throbbing pain in her heart, and her chest was up and down violently.

Liars, fakes, are fakes.

He gritted his teeth, kicked hard at his side, and yelled viciously, “Gu Wenzhu, you still pretend to me! Get up.”

The soft snoring stopped, Gu Wen opened his eyes one by one, and looked at himself ignorantly, and found that he had been lying on the side of the bed and almost rolled off.

Then he rubbed his aching calf with sleepy eyes, and looked at Xia Yi suspiciously, “Xiao Yi, what’s the matter?” The voice still revealed the dullness of just waking up.

Seeing Xia Yi staring at him silently, she stretched out her arms to put him in her arms, “Have a nightmare? Don’t be afraid, Brother Zhu sleeps in a hug.”

“Don’t come to this one.” Xia Yi’s blue veins jumped on his forehead, opened his hand, and exclaimed in a low voice, “Say, who is Ze Yuan? Who is Wang Lan?”

Gu Wen pushed up and looked ignorant, “Who?”

“Don’t give me this set, you want to fool me.” Xia Yi felt sour and astringent, burning with jealousy, rushed to push Gu Wen back on the pillow, and reached out and grabbed the collar of his obscene shirt.

“Host, what happened?” 179 anxious voice sounded, “I almost followed it just now. As a result, there was a small program error and I was isolated here. But I should be able to go with you next time.”

“Gu Wenzhu, he, he is Cang Yi, he has been lying to me.” Xia Yi heard the voice of the system, as if seeing her best girlfriend, her nose was sore that she almost cried, “He is still there. The old lover is called Ze Yuan, or what else is called Wang Lan.”