Chapter 40

When the dizziness disappeared, Xia Yi slowly opened his eyes, and the first thing was to look at his feet first.

Very good, not on a single bridge beside the cliff.

Looking at the surrounding scenes, it is very real, and it shouldn’t be a different-dimensional killing array.

Surrounded by lush forests, I am in between, standing on a winding mountain road.

Halfway up the mountain in the distance, an elegant and classical pavilion emerged.

Yep? Isn’t this the place where you crashed into the Cang Yi barrier last time?

It seems like you are logging out of the game when you are downloading a dungeon. When you go online again, the character stops at the door of the dungeon.

Xia Yi took a few steps towards the direction of the dungeon in his memory, to see if he could still break into the barrier of Cang Yi.

Look around carefully, there is no change.

Forest trees, mountain roads, and small pavilions are still there.

Forget it, go back, this ghost place is very weird. Xia Yi thought to herself, and turned around.

When he turned around, he looked into a pair of big orange golden eyes, like two faint little lanterns.

In the center of the lantern, a pair of vertical pupils were staring at him without blinking.

Xia Yi was stunned, her hair exploded in an instant, and after a scream, she hurriedly backed away.

When he saw the thing in front of him clearly, he took a sigh of relief.

I saw a monster of unknown species standing silently in front of him, tilting his head and looking at him.

The monster looks like a lion with a single horn. The body is shaped like a deer, with hard and smooth black scales, and the four hooves are slightly bright, like wearing four fluorescent shoes.

Alien!

These two words flashed in Xia Yi’s mind.

Don’t panic, don’t run, don’t show that you are scared.

Xia Yi held her breath, pinched her thigh, and stood straight on the spot.

Don’t stare at it, let it mistake you for provocation.

Xia Yi cast his gaze to one side indifferently, as if looking at the weeds on the side of the road.

Now, just now, go slowly, yes, leave slowly.

The monster was standing on the side of the mountain, so Xia Yi continued up the mountain road as if strolling in the courtyard, toward the small pavilion.

To finish! The monster slowly followed! And keep the same pace with him!

Don’t panic, take a deep breath, don’t expose your inner fears.

Xia Yi continued to walk unhurriedly, cold sweat coming out of her palms.

The sensory nerves in his whole body are now moved to the ears, as if two radars are installed, vigilantly discerning the movement behind him.

There was a rustling sound from the grass on the left, and the monster was scraping the grass.

There was another crunching sound on the right, where there was a strange stone that was shining with fluorescence, and the monster must be gnawing and grinding its teeth now.