Chapter 25

Liu Siqian let off a few paper cranes, then looked back at Xia Yi, “Xia Xia, thanks to you for discovering this important clue, otherwise we would still be looking around without a clue.”

“I’m going to discuss the countermeasures with several elders soon. In this way, I will send you back to Wangzhuyuan first.” After speaking, Liu Si was prepared to dig out a gourd.

Xia Yi asked desperately: “Is there any other magic weapon that can send me back? Not this gourd.”

“Yujian?” Liu Siqian pondered for a moment.

“No, no, too scary, too narrow.” Xia Yi shook his head out of the afterimage.

“Yu Tiansuo?”

“The one with the round and round ends with pointed ends? No way, no way.” Xia Yi shook his head frantically.

“Be flat, wide.” Xia Yi said.

“Qingliang, I will send you Brother Xia back to the main island.” Liu Siqian said loudly, and then whispered to Xia Yi, “The magic weapon of coolness is bamboo slips.”

This is good, this is good, the bamboo slips are flat and wide, and they are almost the same as the Arabian flying carpet.

I saw a round-faced youth responding from outside the hall. He first saluted Liu Si’s move, and then hugged Xia Yi, “Hello, Brother Xia.”

Xia Yixian clasped his fists, “Hello Brother Qingliang.”

After Qingliang and Xia Zhu met each other, they walked forward and pulled Xia Yi out affectionately, “Junior Brother Xia, I have long heard that the master master has accepted a disciple, but we haven’t seen you go up the mountain for a long time. We are all waiting. How about you. It’s good today, I finally saw it, and our brothers will have to come and go a lot in the future.” As he said, he walked into the courtyard, waved his hand, and a huge bamboo slip appeared in the sky.

This bamboo slip is indeed wide and flat, and it looks like an Arabian flying carpet. But why is it upright!

Ah? Can anyone tell me why it stands in the air like a door panel?

Qingliang gently leaped to the top of the bamboo slips, reaching out the handle still frozen in place, Xia Yi pulled it up before he could react.

Leave you!

The bamboo slips quickly soared into the sky.

The sound of the wind rang in her ears, and Xia Yi screamed and choked in her throat, only feeling that her heart was falling straight down, and her soul flew out of the clouds.

The bamboo slips were not as wide as the soles of their feet, and half of their feet were hanging outside. Xia Yi moved the soles of her feet slightly, feeling part of the touch under her feet, couldn’t catch it, almost fainted.

Qingliang is still enthusiastically introducing, “Many juniors love to take advantage of my magic weapon. They say that they feel especially when walking through the clouds. They are more exciting than the sword. The speed is also extremely fast. Once the eleventh juniors fell in the middle, they would The moment I landed, I caught him up, ha ha ha ha…”

Please stop talking, please?

“Wow…Woo…” Qingliang exclaimed with excitement in his mouth, while showing off his skills in front of Xia Yi. Sometimes it climbs straight to the top of the cloud, and sometimes it dives vertically against the earth…

“Is it exciting? Hahahahaha, isn’t it fun? Next time Brother can take you down from the air and let bamboo slips chase us…”

Xia Yi rode on the bamboo slips, clinging to the cool calf, unable to even call for help.