Chapter 59

In fact, deep down in Gu Wenzhu’s heart, he already had some faith in Jie Entropy. Because at the first sight of him, some intermittent pictures appeared in his mind.

In those pictures, Jie Entropy is watching him tenderly, and he can feel his inner peace and joy.

Not to mention, Jie Entropy pointed out the mark behind his ear without hesitation, and called it the soul-protecting mark.

In his memory, he had a few serious illnesses when he was a child, and he burned into a daze.

Gu’s father was too anxious to know what to do, so he could only force him to pour the medicine from the local doctor in the village, and then rub him over and over again with the veil.

Gu Wen was in a semi-coma, only feeling that his body was getting lighter and lighter, so light as if there was nothing, and he floated up in the air.

He could even see his body while floating, lying on the bed quietly with his eyes closed.

On the other hand, Gu’s father twisted the wet kerchief anxiously and wiped it on his back.

When he was about to drift out of the window following a gust of wind, he saw his body, the blue birthmark behind his ears gradually floated a layer of light, and an unfamiliar pattern flashed.

Then I felt a huge suction hit, and I was instantly sucked back into my body.

Could it be that this is the soul-protecting seal Jie Entropy said, opening the seal to help him protect the soul that is about to leave?

Gu Wenzhu felt like a mess in his heart, disturbing one after another, and he couldn’t tell how he felt.

Suddenly was told by a stranger that the parents who loved you were not your biological parents, but the stranger was your father.

It’s hard for anyone to accept it.

Xia Yi was also extremely surprised at this time, but she didn’t show the slightest on her face.

He stared at the Jie Entropy in front of him calmly, holding Gu Wen tightly one by one, feeling a piece of cold and damp.

In his head, the system screamed in exclamations.

“Host, it turns out that Gu Wenzhu is not a person in the farming world. He actually has his biological parents here, so what’s the matter with his parents?”

“Host, you are the prince of the Demon Realm.”

“Host, I have a terrible guess, Cang Yi-”

“You shut up.” Xia Yi interrupted 179 ferociously, “If you say anything, I will complain to you.”

Jie Entropy watched Gu Wenzhu eagerly, eager to prove to him that he was Ze Yuan, “I was injured by the Great Elder of the Demon Realm, and I was in retreat. After I received the news that you were going to Yulu Mountain, I forced to leave the customs and rushed out. , But it’s too late…”

“Ze Yuan, you are indeed the son of Jie Entropy.” Cang Yi’s voice suddenly sounded from the side.

He took another deep breath, as if he had made some decision.

“I am also your biological father.”

At this time, the entire square was dead silent.

The sword in a disciple’s hand slipped, and when it fell to the ground with a cry, the sound of gold and iron echoed harshly.