Chapter 28

After buying good things, I was watching if there were any small tea shops or the like to take a break, and I heard Gu Wenzhu’s voice not far away, “Xiao Yi.”

Xia Yi turned his head in surprise, and saw Gu Wen smiling and standing under the shade of a tree not far away. Because he was walking in a hurry, Jun Lang still had a few drops of sweat on his cheeks.

“Why are you here?” Xia Yi was surprised and delighted.

“I’ll pick you up.”

“Didn’t I say that I didn’t go back to pick me up during dinner?”

“I think it’s almost time for dinner.” Gu Wen ignoring the sun in the middle of his head, replied confidently.

Yep? This lunch has only been finished for a while.

But seeing Gu Wenzhu, Xia Yi was also very happy, no longer caring about whether it was noon or night, and happily took his hand.

Gu Wen hurriedly looked around, his handsome face turned red.

Xia Yi knew what he was thinking, so she squinted at him with threats in her eyes, meaning you let go and try?

Gu Wen didn’t dare to let go, and he couldn’t bear it in his heart, but he didn’t dare to raise his head to see people. After thinking about it, he quickly took off his shirts and put the hands of the two of them on.

So holding hands like this, wandering around the village.

When the weather turned cold, Gu Wen also wore one inside, so walking like this would not be eye-catching.

We walked from the village head to the village head together, and then wandered from the village head to the village head. Gu Wenzhu also bought a few catties of this year’s new cotton in a shop, and turned to explain to Xia Yi: “I’ll prepare first. Next time I go to the county town to buy some fabrics, it’s time to sew your jacket.”

“179, my daughter-in-law is really, too virtuous, except that her chest is a little smaller. But it’s nothing, don’t care.”

Seeing that it was evening, Xia Yi was going to pick up the ring from the silversmith. I wanted to surprise Gu Wen one by one, but since he has already come, it’s okay to go and fetch them together.

The two entered the silversmith’s yard, “Master, is my ring finished yet?” Xia Yi asked.

“Okay, okay, I have carved the pattern too.” The silversmith nodded while entering the back room and took out a pair of shiny silver rings.

Xia Yi played a pair of plain circles, which was relatively simple. So it’s done well, and the shape looks smooth and round.

Gently picked up one and looked towards the inner ring, “Huh? How did you hit a 1? Didn’t I say that I hit Y?” Xia Yi asked suspiciously.

Seeing the silversmith’s face blank, he hurriedly gestured in the air, “I’m going to hit a Y.”

“This little tree branch is too difficult to handle, I can’t get it out, so I just got one.” The silversmith smiled honestly, “Anyway, I think it’s the same, only one branch is missing, ha ha ha.”

Xia Yi picked up the other one and looked at it carefully, and was shocked, “Why is this one a zero again?”

“What I want is G, not 0. This one is unsealed. Look, it’s less. The 0 you hit is sealed.”

The silversmith looked blankly for a long while, “It turns out that it’s different. I thought you wanted to make a circle, but didn’t notice that the circle you drew was not closed.”