Chapter 65

Qi Zhou bitterly kicked the tree and cursed Er Niu with gnashing teeth.

Xia Yi waited for him to finish venting, and asked tentatively: “Then what are you going to do next?”

“I’m going to kill Gu Beicheng that dog thing.” Qi Zhou replied with red eyes.

Tsk tsk, if you wanted to kill you would have been killed, didn’t you see you two walking side by side just now? What a good start at that time.

Seeing that he was still angry, Xia Yi thought for a while and said, “I don’t think you need to kill him. Why do you have to carry a life on your hands? Isn’t it good to be clean? Anyway, you will sooner or later. If you wear it back, you will never see him at that time, just as long as nothing happened?”

Qi Zhou was stunned when he heard this, and suddenly pressed his lips to silence, his eyes drifted.

“What’s the matter? Still reluctant to go back?” Xia Yi asked with a squint when he saw his expression.

“How is it possible? I wish I would never see him again.” Although Qi Zhou replied this way, his voice instantly became quieter.

The two continued walking silently.

“Congratulations to the host, your carrot has matured, and the task has been successfully completed.” In silence, the voice of 179 sounded, accompanied by a salute and background music for awards.

“Mission introduction: rescue the robbed Qishan head and all his disciples.

Completion: 1/1

Task reward: Painless and safe delivery. "

Xia Yi had habitually complained about rewards, but when the words came to her lips, she swallowed abruptly.

What, what? Am I right? Painless and safe childbirth?

“Yes, host. When I received this task before, I didn’t want to read the task reward to you. I thought this task was crazy. Only now I know that this reward is really great.”

179 giggled happily.

Xia Yi was struck by thunder first, and there was a thunder in his head.

After calming down, thought about it, hey, don’t say it, this reward is good, really good.

At the beginning, I was psychologically resistant and uncomfortable with giving birth. After accepting all this, only the fear of childbirth was left.

There are so many cases of dystocia and pain that Xia Yi dare not think about what it will be like when she gives birth.

Besides, this is still in the farming world.

It doesn’t matter what you want, if you have a dystocia, you can only wait for death.

This reward is good, especially good, as good as a caring and caring women’s friend.

But immediately, Xia Yi felt a sense of alertness in her heart.

“179. In the past, every time I completed a mission soon after, maybe on the same day, but two days at the latest, I was passed on to the world of cultivating immortals. Will it be like this this time? What to do when it comes to production?”

“I can’t give birth without Brother Zhu by his side, and I will have to come back.”

“You can afford this responsibility with one dead body and two lives? Brother Zhu can’t even think about it, that’s a family.”