Chapter 6

Xia Yi turned over and sat up: “179, quickly scan Brother Zhu, quickly, the hail is so big, I am very worried about him.”

“Host, please rest assured, Gu Wenzhu is currently all normal.”

“Gu Wen drove to the ground.”

“Gu Wen is laying bamboo mats for Xiao Miao’er.”

“The back of Gu Wenzhu’s hand was smashed green.”

“Gu Wenzhu’s hat was overturned, and he picked it up and put it on again.”

“Gu Wen stepped on the hail and fell down.”

Listening to the live report of 179, Xia Yi clenched her heart tightly.

“He’s laid it out, and he’s going home.”

“Enter the yard right away.” 179 continued to broadcast.

Xia Yi took a long sigh of relief, and a heart fell to the ground.

Gu Wen walked into the yard, took off his hat and fur clothes on the corridor, patted the rain on his coat, and stomped in. As soon as he entered the door, he looked at Xia Yi who was sitting by the bamboo couch. Xia Yi was also looking at him steadily.

Xia Yi’s eyes were still red, and she warmly said to Gu Wen, “Brother Zhu, come here.”

Gu Wen didn’t know what he was going to do, and walked over according to his words.

Xia Yi said again: “Stretch out your hand.”

Gu Wen stretched out his hand, a little puzzled in his heart.

His palms are dry and thick, with a thin cocoon on his face.

Xia Yi sniffed, and the urn sounded, “The back of the hand.”

Although Gu Wenzhu didn’t understand what he meant, he still turned his hand over.

Xia Yi stretched out a white and tender finger, gently stroked the bruise on the back of Gu Wen’s hand, and asked in a low voice, “Does it hurt?”

Gu Wen was stunned one by one, and the half of his body touched by Xia Yi suddenly felt crisp and numb like thunder. He quickly took back his hand and walked outside the house. When he reached the door, he stopped again and said without looking back: “It doesn’t hurt.” Then he stretched his leg across the door.

When stepped out of the door, staggered and almost tripped over the threshold.

“179, Brother Zhu didn’t know where he was hit, and the road was unsteady.”

Xia Yi couldn’t help but feel a little worried when he saw him like this.

After a while, Gu Wen entered the room again, still holding a bottle of medicated oil in his hand. He walked to the couch and sat down in front of Xia Yi with a small stool and said, “Take off your shoes and socks and put your feet on the edge of the couch.”

This look is to give Xia Yi’s injured ankle a massage.

When Xia Yi was in school, he had a foot and was massaged by the old Chinese doctor downstairs, knowing the pain. Seeing that Gu Wenzhu was about to grab his feet again, he couldn’t help being frightened and uneasy.

“Brother Zhu, Brother Zhu…or we just leave it alone, it will grow better after a while.” Xia Yi pleaded bitterly, but Gu Wen was unmoved. He didn’t look up and didn’t reply, he just twisted open the medicine bottle, and waited with his eyes down.