Chapter 63

The unicorn was still enjoying the big black dog, and the dog docilely let it pounce on itself, and licked the little nose of the unicorn with its tongue.

Alas, no need to ask, this must be the father of the unicorn named Dahei.

Because of the arrival of Lao Zhangren and mother-in-law, Xia Yi stopped walking, and took the two of them to the house.

He walked quickly in front, while introducing the surrounding environment to the two of them, while looking for words in embarrassment and enthusiasm.

Jie Entropy will look around with his instructions, nodding from time to time.

Cang Yi stared at the front without saying a word, and even hesitated to give a look in his eyes.

And Xia Yi’s gaze would always fall on the bright red mole on his forehead unknowingly.

When he looked over suspiciously, he turned his gaze away calmly.

When Xia Yi realized that she was always alone in her voice, just like a real estate agent who accompanied the client on a tour, she finally closed her mouth in disbelief.

The air was filled with deathly silence.

The pressure is so great, the old husband and mother-in-law look so young and beautiful.

Because was too nervous, didn’t pay attention to a staggering step. The jie Entropy around him hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold him. He wanted to say something and stopped, so he had to follow him step by step.

When passing a fork in the road, Jie Entropy slowly stopped and looked into the distance along the mountain road.

“Is the end of this road on the other side of the mountain, where there is a canyon?” Jie Entropy asked suddenly.

Xia Yi stretched her head to look, and nodded, “Yes. But I haven’t walked. It’s too far. I heard Brother Zhu mentioned that this road can go to the other side of the mountain.”

“Right, I remember correctly.” Ji Entropy murmured.

Immediately, a meaningful smile appeared on his face, and he looked at Cang Yi, “Do you remember that valley? It was full of purple flowers. At that time, we were fighting together, and suddenly the sky was spinning, and we both reached a strange place. ——”

“Is it coming soon?” Cang Yi suddenly said, interrupting Jie Entropy’s words hastily.

Then he quickened his pace and moved forward, and distanced himself from the two behind him.

It’s just that his footsteps were a little unstable, and he almost tripped over a small stone. Ji Entropy rushed forward to hold him, but he gently broke free.

Xia Yi was surprised to find that Cang Yi’s ears and nape of neck were actually red as if dripping blood.

This is hidden.

If you analyze it carefully, the amount of information can be too large.

There is no third sex in the world of cultivating immortals, but Brother Zhu is their son. There is definitely nothing wrong with this.

Listening to the meaning of Jie Entropy, the two of them have been here before. Could it be that Cang Yi is here…

“Host, you even have to chew the tongue of your parents-in-law.” 179’s voice suddenly sounded, frightening Xia Yi.

Oops, when one was not paying attention, he habitually told the system when thinking about the problem.

“But, you guessed it, I just checked the information. Your mother-in-law arrived here within two days of the boom. Don’t look at him now with a sullen face and a deserted look, oh, you haven’t seen it. That energy, hey, right in that canyon, your father-in-law—” 179’s voice was quick and anxious, bursting with beans, and snickered with excitement.