Chapter 48

“Ah—” Xia Yi’s scream of screams sounded in Xia Yi’s mind, and his whole body shivered with fright.

Gu Wen hurriedly tightened his arms and asked, “Do you feel cold?”

Xia Yi shook her head quickly, “It’s not cold.”

“Host, don’t you have a fear of heights? Why am I in the sky as soon as I come back?” 179’s tone was quite intense, “It’s still such a thin gun! It makes me not mentally prepared at all.”

Xia Yi snorted coldly, “My fear of heights is intermittent and won’t happen by Brother Zhu. Didn’t you pick up the technical system? You picked it up so soon?”

“Yes, after removing his human form, he can come back instantly.” 179’s tone became happy again.

This technical system seems to have a bad mind. It was either entered into the MLM den or was taken to dig coal. Xia Yi couldn’t help reminding 179, “If you pick him up this time, don’t let him go. Be careful to get lost again.”

“understood.”

Although Xia Yi said he was not cold, Gu Wen touched his chilly cheeks and insisted on going back.

Seeing that the spear began to fall diagonally, Qilin quickly flew to the front and led the way, leading Gu Wen to fly all the way to Wangzhuyuan.

After entering the yard, Xia Yi led Gu Wen around, “How about? This yard.”

Gu Wen nodded one by one, “It’s pretty good, but the corner of the field is very fat, but bamboo is planted. If you plant some chili and green onions, then build a shelf and climb some loofah seedlings.”

What a good wife, exactly the same as you think.

He turned to the room and looked at it again, and said critically, “There is no small cabinet for you. If you haven’t sent it back after two days, I will find the wood and make a cabinet for you.

He stretched out his hand and picked up Xia Yi’s shirt on the back of the chair to check, “This is still a wooden buckle. What should I do if I sleep with you at night? I have to remove it and replace it with a cloth buckle.”

A scent of food penetrated into his nose, and Xia Yi found a gauze cover on the table. When opened it, it turned out that the doorman had already brought the supper, and it was hot on the table.

“Eat and eat.” Xia Yi was about to start serving the meal, but was stopped by Gu Wen.

“This dish is too light and doesn’t suit your taste. Just now I saw the kitchen next to me, so I will add two more dishes that you like.” After speaking, he rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the kitchen.

Just as Xia Yi wanted to open her mouth to the system, she heard a grumpy voice of 179, “You know, you are happy, needless to say.”

After dinner, Gu Wen began to study the piece of bamboo one by one.

The bamboo forest in this exquisite small courtyard is upright and quiet. Against the blue tiles and gray walls, vermilion arches, and the raised cornices of the row of houses, it is like a portrait drawn on rice paper.

Extremely beautiful and elegant.

Gu Wen walked to the bamboo and squatted down, first twisting a handful of soil with his hands and rubbing it. Good soil, suitable for growing peppers.

Stand up and tap the bamboo joints with your knuckles. Good bamboo, you can make a bamboo couch and put it in the yard, and then weave a few dustpans and baskets.