Chapter 38

After this awkwardness, the relationship between the two is better than before.

Gu Wen was so nervous before Xia Yi married that he couldn’t distinguish the reality of dreams.

I want to come because of his lack of security in his heart, so he is more gentle and considerate on weekdays.

After Xia Yi reflected on it, she didn’t believe that Brother Zhu would do that kind of thing from the bottom of her heart, so she temporarily put the birthmark behind her mind and started all kinds of preparations before marriage with peace of mind.

The two seemed to have their honeymoon early.

Gu Wenzhu is now a mature carpenter and tailor.

Not only did he make a set of furniture in just one month, he also made a set of quilted shirts for himself and Xia Yi in his leisure time at night, ready to wear on the day of marriage.

There is not much spare money at home, and neither of them planned to make scarlet dresses, so they just made two sets of usual wear.

Although Gu Wenzhu thinks that Xia Yi looks good in purple, Xia Yi resolutely protested, and personally chose the fabrics, a navy blue and a navy blue.

Counting the days, it was only a few days away from getting married. On this day, when the weather was good, Gu Wen picked up a basket of melon seeds, dried fruits and sugar cubes, and led Xia Yi to go door-to-door to welcome guests.

Every time Gu Wen went to one house, he grabbed a large handful from the box, and after explaining his intentions, he went to another house in the smiles and congratulations of the host’s house.

Before knew it, arrived at the old house.

When Gu Wen saw the old house one by one, his heart was angry. Last night, Xia Yi suddenly became awkward in the middle of the night. There must be a reason for the two Fangxian Taoists, Meng Wanzi and Qizhou.

Neither of them knew what they were advocating to Xia Yi, which made him believe more and more in lies in the world of cultivating immortals.

During this period of time, Gu Wen stared at Xia Yi very closely. As long as he saw him heading towards the old house, he would quickly follow up and stay on track.

When Xia Yi talked with Meng Wanzi’s master and apprentice, he stood behind with a cold face, and the cold light in his eyes seemed to freeze the two masters and apprentices into icicles.

The two also found Gu Wenzhu’s hostility, and they were puzzled. can only try to reduce the sense of existence, not actively looking for Xia Yi, and not dangling under Gu Wen’s eyelids.

When Xia Yi came to look for them, he also said a few words perfunctory, and dismissed it as soon as possible.

When Gu Wen saw Xia Yi stopped in front of the old house, he couldn’t help but pull his face down.

On the day of getting married, it was inevitable to see the two Fangxian Taoists, Meng Wanzi and Qi Zhou, and it was unlucky.

“Walk around, go and invite Elder Meng.” Xia Yihuan came forward and knocked on the door happily.

He was married in this different world, but he didn’t have a family or friend. At last, Meng Wanzi was half the elder of his teacher and wanted to invite him and Qi Zhou.

“Who is it?” An angry question came from the door, and the voice was not Meng Wanzi or Qi Zhou, but rather like two cows in the village.

Xia Yi and Gu Wen looked at each other, then tapped twice, “Is Elder Meng here? This is Xia Yi.”