Chapter 34

When woke up, the sky was bright, Xia Yi raised his hand to block the sunlight in front of him, and looked around with blindfolded eyes.

With empty sides, the kitchen heard the sound of pots and spoons colliding. Didn’t Brother Zhu become a dead dog before going to bed last night? He had already got up this morning.

After all, Gu Wenzhu had a strong physique, and he regained his spirit after only one night of grooming.

When Xia Yi walked into the kitchen, she saw a slurping casserole on the stove, boiling fragrant eucommia codonopsis chicken soup.

Seeing Xia Yi shaking her nose and walking in and uncovering the lid, Gu Wen said softly and softly, “I’ll make up for you.”

In fact, I think you need to make up for it!

Gu Wen filled the bowl of soup and set it aside, “Cold it for you.” Then he picked up two chicken drumsticks and put them in another bowl, and handed them to Xia Yi.

The drumsticks are big and fat, exuding an attractive smell of meat. Xia Yi picked up one and stuffed it into Gu Wenchu’s mouth, and then gnawed the other one.

“Where is Qilin? Give Qilin some rice in chicken soup.” Xia Yi remembered that he hadn’t seen Qilin for several days, and didn’t know what it was eating.

“Kirin is in the old house, living with Old Meng and the others.”

Xia Yi held a chicken leg in her mouth, and was stunned, “Can they cook?”

“I’m not starving.” Gu Wen replied lightly.

Who says starvation can’t die? Does Master Meng Wanzi look like someone who can cook? Perhaps this time passed, and the bodies of both of them were stiff.

“Let’s see them.” Xia Yisan gnawed off the chicken legs in two bites, and said in a vague mouth: “Add some chicken soup to me, and I’ll send it to them.”

Gu Wen frowned. This was a chicken that was killed specifically to help Xiaoyi. He really didn’t want to share it with the two Fangxian Taoists.

After hesitating for a while, he still took a food container and filled it with chicken soup.

Anxiously came to the old house and pushed open the courtyard door. At that moment, Xia Yi’s food container was almost unsteady, and she suspected that she had taken the wrong place.

I saw that the courtyard was spotless, and the blue brick floor was slightly glowing in the sun. The rotten baskets in the corner were long gone. Several pots of green plants were placed, and the well was covered with a clean wooden board.

“Let’s let go, let’s let go.” An unfamiliar male voice came from behind, which didn’t sound like Meng Wanzi and Qi Zhou.

Xia Yi looked back and saw a large stone slab in front of her and quickly stepped aside.

The stone slab was put down slowly in the courtyard, revealing a simple face.

Er Niu grinned at Xia Yi while wiping the sweat off his face with his clothes.

“Er Niu?” Xia Yi asked suspiciously: “Why are you here? Where are Lao Meng and Qi Zhou?”

Qi Zhou’s voice came from the house, “I’m building a rockery.” As the sound fell, Qi Zhou walked out leisurely with his hands under his hands.

Xia Yi asked in shock: “Are you going to build a rockery in the yard?”

“Yes, no matter where you live or how long you have to live, you can’t lower your own requirements for life.” Qi Zhou stretched a wrinkle on the corner of the cleansing robe with his hand, “I will not only build a rockery, but also plant it. Some flowers and plants, and some birds and fish.”