Chapter 19

When it was getting dark, Gu Wen went home one by one, carrying a piece of pork in his hand, and he smiled and said to Xia Yi when he entered the door, “kill the pig in the next village, I will weigh a few catties of meat, and I will make dumplings for you tonight. .”

“Okay, okay, eat dumplings.” Xia Yi was overjoyed, and quickly went to fetch water and wash his hands, and the two of them were busy chopping stuffing and kneading dough.

More than half an hour later, a pot of steaming dumplings was brought to the table. You can pick one of them for me, and I will feed you a bite.

While eating happily, the courtyard door was suddenly slammed, and Liu Qing shouted anxiously, “Xia Yi, Xiao Yi, are you there? Go to the field, someone wants to destroy your field!”

Xia Yi heard that a dumpling under the chopsticks fell into a bowl, blood filled the top of his head instantly, and his heart was pounding.

I fuck! Who wants to destroy my field!

While responding loudly to Liu Qing, he walked towards the courtyard gate, and Gu Wenzhu quickly followed.

In the field, the villagers were holding torches and were chasing and intercepting three black figures. The three people fled around in a panic, but they were all villagers in all directions.

“Block him, block him, he wants to run from here.”

“He ran up the ridge and wanted to go under the tree and block it.”

A figure quickly crossed the ridge, preparing to escape from under the tree. Hearing a “boom” sound, he received a heavy blow on the head, and the flower in front of him immediately softened, and the villagers who came up to him held it down.

Uncle Wang carried the copper urinal with an aura of looking at the world, standing there with a cold snort and said, “I know someone will escape here, waiting for you.”

The other two are still rushing from left to right. At this time, Xia Yi arrived, and a swoop hit one of them on the back. He squeezed his fist against the temple and punched his teeth. He gritted his teeth and said, “I’m fucking your ancestor for the eighteenth generation, you guys. You dare to destroy the dog X’s, Lao Tzu’s land, you and he X are living impatiently.”

After speaking, he turned his head fiercely and found that Gu Wen was staring at him dumbfounded, and quickly jumped off the man’s back and covered his chest sadly, “Hey.”

Gu Wen stepped forward and lifted the man to the ground, and he stopped moving in an instant.

At this time, the third person in black was also tied up by the villagers.

Under the torch shining, the three people were tied up and thrown on the ridge. It was the three officials again.

Uncle Wang sneered around them, then said to the people around him: “A lot of strange things have happened in the village during this time. The clothes were torn. The empty house was set on fire. The eggs in the bowl will disappear. . So, I have been watching for any clues to follow.”

“Today, a pigboy suddenly came to the village. You didn’t see him. He actually found a costume to wear on him. It’s too fake! With my years of experience as a security guardian and this pair of insightful eyes, I thought he had problem.”

“Then I went to ask him, how is this breeding pig matched? Hehe, he didn’t know anything, he would only repeatedly say that he was selling pigs for a few nights. I didn’t expose him at the time, but I know, this pigger, he is The spies sent by these three thieves.” Uncle Wang continued to circle around the three of them, scanning them with fierce eyes, and recounting the process of solving the case without emotion.