Chapter 36

Although Xia Yi’s complexion was calm, she was actually writhing in her mind.

Although Cang Yi admitted the wrong person, this person named Ze Yuan must be very important to him. From the analysis of the words and phrases he said, this is a love triangle.

Ze Yuan put on him a green hat and followed that named Wanglan to escape, or walk around the world or hide in the city.

When the lover left, Cang Yi was also hit. Since then, he has stayed away from the secular school, is a small hidden in the mountain, and has lived alone in the back mountain for more than 20 years.

What kind of terrible BE ending was this in the end?

Xia Yi felt a bit of sympathy in his heart, but he would not comfort people. He searched his stomach for a long time, and only remembered a few words of the inspirational chicken soup he had seen before, so he cleared his throat and said bitterly: “Xianzun, you Hear me out.”

“The past is dark and cannot be pursued, but the future is bright and promising.”

“The first sentence when you get up every day, give yourself a breath.”

“There is nothing you can’t live with, only the feeling of being upset.”

Cang Yi glanced at Xia Yi and saw that he was still thinking hard and scratching his head, his face gradually eased, a faint smile was pulled at the corner of his mouth, and his head turned away.

With the sorrow faded away, Cang Yi’s eyebrows and eyes softened, light and clear.

He seemed to think of something again, constricted his passing smile, looked over, with a sharp look, “Why can you enter the enchantment I set up? This world except Ze Yuan and " said There was a slight lag here, and then he said: “No one else can come in.”

“No, when I was walking, the road suddenly disappeared, and your small courtyard appeared in front of me. I thought I would just squat outside the courtyard for one night, and then you walked out.” Xia Yi resisted the coldness of Cang Yi. The dead man’s gaze bit the bullet and explained.

Cang Yi did not continue to question, but showed a thoughtful expression, frowning slightly. Seeing him like this, Xia Yi didn’t dare to show the atmosphere.

“I think the enchantment I have laid is alive, and I am sympathetic to me missing Ze Yuan, so I let him in.” Cang Yi thought of this, feeling pain in his heart, and closed his eyes.

Seeing Cang Yi standing there in a daze, with a lonely and lonely expression, Xia Yi didn’t dare to make a noise. He stood upright on the spot, and the air was filled with deathly silence.

“Xianzun, do you know that Quan Qishan is looking for your trace.” After a long time, seeing Cang Yi still dazed, Xia Yi broke the silence, lowered his head and asked in a low voice tentatively.

Seeing that Cang Yi did not respond, but there was no displeasure on her face, Xia Yi then cautiously said: “The Qishan Sect has not been peaceful recently. The head of Tianxuan and many disciples of the Sect have been taken away by the Demon Realm, Qishan Sent to snatch a few times, but they didn’t get it back.”

After Xia Yi finished speaking, she found that Cang Yi was still holding her hands and her face was indifferent.

I can’t help but complain, but you Qishan faction has been looking for you for 20 years and are sincere to you. In the end, you did well, staying in this back mountain, regardless of whether they were alive or dead.