Chapter 42

The winter melon house is warm and quiet, with a sweetness of fruits and vegetables.

As soon as Xia Yi stood still, the door of winter melon quietly closed, tightly fitting and impervious to light.

In the darkness, Xia Yi asked the system, “179, what should I do next? Is there no operating system?”

“Next, you will control it with your mind. Try it and let it take off.” 179 said.

Xia Yi forced herself not to get too excited and calm down first. After calming down for a while, he muttered silently in his heart, “Take off.”

I only felt a sense of floating, and the soles of my feet trembled slightly, thinking that the melon speeding car had already vacated.

“I’m so cool, 179.” Xia Yi was pounding. A person who had never even experienced a second-hand, started flying the plane directly.

The excitement continued until after more than a dozen meters of climbing, Xia Yi was shocked to realize a big problem.

It’s pitch black all around, how do I see how to drive outside?

Go blind? As for where to go, everything depends on fate?

“179, I can’t see how I can fly outside?” Xia Yi felt a panic in her heart, and the winter melon speed car also began to tremble, and swayed from side to side.

Xia Yi staggered to one side and couldn’t help feeling more panicked. He stretched out his hand to grab some handrail to make him stand firm.

As he moved, the Winter Melon Speed ​​began to undulate up and down in the air uncontrollably, and rushed diagonally toward the ground on the left.

“Ahhhh, host, let it go to the right, and it’s about to hit the mountain.” 179 who could detect the outside world screamed in surprise.

“Up, up, there are tree trunks in front!” 179’s mechanical sound was split.

“Don’t go up, go into the clouds. Go down, go down, don’t fall down, stop and stop.”

179 Watching the winter melon magic weapon perform various stunts in a thrilling manner, the soul is completely destroyed, “Host, don’t panic, stop first, stay in the air, hold steady.”

Xia Yi had fallen into the Winter Melon Speeding Car, rolling around.

This winter melon looks like a jade carving and has the same texture.

After hitting Xia Yi, she was dizzy and aching all over her body.

He heard 179’s cry, forced himself to calm down from the panic, tried to calm his mind, and muttered, “Don’t be nervous, I’m not nervous, the coach just sat next to me and stepped on the brake.”

Finally, the winter melon no longer scurrying around, hanging slightly in the air, Xia Yi and 179 both let out a long sigh.

“What should I do now? I can’t see the outside.” Xia Yi asked 179 in a low voice while keeping her heart still.

It’s like being afraid that the loud voice will disturb the winter melon, making it go crazy again.

“Host, I’ll say how good it is to use a bamboo section, you want to wrap yourself in it.” 179 wanted to cry without tears, “You can see it clearly when you step on the bamboo section and go 360 degrees into the sky.”

“Bamboo sections are impossible. I would rather be locked in winter melon and hit a mountain to death than just step on a bare bamboo section and fly in the sky.” Xia Yi wiped the sweat from his forehead. You don’t understand the pain of a fear of heights at all."