Chapter 22

“Four uncle, you have admitted the wrong person, I am not a fairy, my name is Gu Wenzhu, and Xiaoyi’s aunt is my stepmother.” Gu Wen stood in place at a loss.

Uncle, that’s enough! Is there a little more | Fuck? Xia Yi just wanted to roll her eyes.

Cheng Ming is still crying and he is quite sincere, “Xianzun, you have been wandering for more than 20 years. We have searched for you many times and have not seen anyone. I still wonder if you have already soared. It turns out that you are I became a farmer here.”

Gu Wen looked at Xia Yi helplessly one by one, Xia Yi shook his head and said that he could not help it. Pointing to his head again, meaning that Cheng Ming has a problem with his brain.

“Um, uncle, come here for a while.” Xia Yi retreated to the edge of the yard.

After Cheng Ming came over with tears, Xia Yi said in a low voice, “Enough, Xiaoming, you are too much, why do you call me Xianzun? I will tell you that I am a good man. , Even if you don’t pretend to be stupid, he will take you in.”

“Don’t chase your elder brother or elder brother, and respect it. Do you know who he is? It is from our Qishan school. Even though you saved me, if you are disrespectful to us, I will turn my face with you.” Cheng Ming said solemnly.

“179, is he addicted to acting?” Xia Yi was shocked, carefully observing Cheng Ming’s expression, and seeing that he didn’t seem to be pretending, he started to wonder again.

“You are not acting? Then why do you think he is your Immortal Venerable?”

“It’s not a belief, it’s a fact. He is indeed the Cang Yi Xianzun of our Qishan School.”

The ball is over, there is really something wrong with the dressing.

“179, I don’t think he looks like a pretender, otherwise the acting skills are too good, he seems to have worn out his brain.” The more Xia Yi looked at Cheng Ming, the more he felt that he had a problem.

“Host, I have already reported this issue to the main system, and will hand it over to the technical system for investigation, to see if mental problems such as delirium, hallucinations, and role-playing occur because of the crossing.” The system said solemnly.

“That’s good.” Xia Yi relaxed, and then felt that something was wrong. “Technical system? Just three months of MLM|Selling that?”

“What MLM|Selling? He was communicating and learning.” 179 was a little bit dissatisfied. If you usually attack me as the host, even my colleagues attacked.

“Now we have morning meetings every day and recite positive quotations together. The mental outlook within the system has been improved and improved.” 179 pleaded angrily. Seeing that Xia Yi said nothing, he calmed down and said, “If you are in me Buy five chips here and let me become a third-level manager. I will forgive you.”

Do you still say this is communication learning? It’s no wonder that these people from Qishan faction wear them here one by one.

Xia Yi walked to Gu Wenzhu’s side, “My uncle’s brain is not good, not to say that he is from the Cultivation School, but also that you are their Xian Venerable. Brother Zhu, you just follow him. Whatever he says is good. NS.”

“Okay, I’ll listen to you, not to mention that he is your fourth uncle. I should have taken good care of him.” Gu Wen replied in a low voice, “Tomorrow I will ask the doctor to come over and show him.”