Chapter 5

This time, Gu Wen showed Xia Yihao’s face for a few days. A word was different from what he said, as if there was no such person as Xia Yi in his eyes. When calling him to eat, he didn’t call his name, but said roughly, “Eat.”

It’s like a silent tower at home.

Xia Yi lived tremblingly, not even daring to open the meal to eat. Gu Wenzhu secretly looked at Gu Wenzhu blindly, rushing to sweep the floor and plastering, for fear that someone accidentally annoyed him: Not only did you have an unhealthy mind, you can still eat so much, and the family is overwhelmed by you, let me go!

So Xia Yi only ate half-full every meal, panicked with hunger in the middle of the night, and secretly went to the kitchen to turn over things to eat.

“179, scan to see if Gu Wen has fallen asleep?”

System: “Sleep.”

He tiptoed to the kitchen and started to eat. bumped into the basin in the dark, and immediately did not dare to move with a bang.

“179, is Gu Wen awake yet?”

System: “Woke up, but he just looked up at the kitchen and fell asleep again.”

“I was violently violently by the family, I was so miserable.”

System: “Stop talking, let’s eat first.”

I went to turn over the food every night, but fortunately, can turn over some of it every night, so messed up stomach anyway.

……

During this time, Xia Yi went to see his patch of potatoes every day. Coupled with the unilateral cold war between Gu Wenzhu and him, the air at home seems to be frozen. So in addition to sleeping and eating, he spent the rest of the time soaking in the ground.

Gradually, the whole village knew of Gu Wen’s stepmother’s nephew who had escaped from famine. Because was scared and hungry, finally got a bit of potatoes. watched every day, and eyes were green. wish could sleep in the field. It was really pitiful to see.

Xia Yi quickly got in touch with the sympathetic villagers.

“Xiao Yi, go to see potatoes again?”

“Yes, Auntie, have you had breakfast?”

“Xiao Yi, I’ve seen your potatoes for you, and they haven’t emerged yet.”

“Thank you Uncle Wang.”

“Ann…an…dou…dou…an…soil”

“Sister Wang, Dan baby can talk.”

……

Xia Yi squatted on the ridge with a sad look. It’s been so many days, the ground is still the same, not a single seedling, these seedlings will not all die in the soil.

At night, he lay on the bed tossing and turning, suddenly turned over and sat up, put on his shirt and shoes, and walked out.

System: “Where are you going, host?”

Xia Yi: “I have to go and see my land, otherwise I can’t sleep.”

System: “Didn’t you just go to see it in the morning?”

Xia Yi: “No wonder I think about it so much. I haven’t seen it for an afternoon.”

system:……

Xia Yi stepped onto the ridge that he was so familiar with that he could walk with his eyes closed, and walked all the way to his own land.

The moonlight was like water, and from a distance, he saw a hunched figure in his ground at a glance.