Chapter 32

The next morning, the door of the room that had been closed for the night was opened, and a refreshed Gu Wen walked out. can see that he is in a good mood, his whole face is radiant, and he is humming a silly tune to make breakfast.

On the bed, Xia Yi shrank under the covers, crying to 179 sadly.

“Really, he is really not a human being. You see how miserable I am. I don’t even have a good skin on my whole body, and even the back of my instep has been chewed.” Xia Yiyu sobbed sadly.

“I told you not to come here blindly. What’s wrong with being a mother? Seeing how comfortable I am, how can I persuade you not to listen or sympathize with you.” Lemon System said gleefully.

179 Can you really hear that I am showing off?

Whee.

Hearing footsteps outside the door, Xia Yi quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

Gu Wen walked in with the porridge in one hand and the pan bun in the other. Seeing that Xia Yi was still asleep, he put the things in his hands on the bedside cabinet.

Leaning over and looking at it lightly, she found that although Xia Yi closed her eyes, her eyelashes were trembling lightly, and the eyeballs under her eyelids were also turning.

He is clearly awake and still pretending to be asleep.

Gu Wen couldn’t help but laughed softly, sat down by the bed, reached out and fished Xia Yilian with the quilt into his arms. He kissed the shaggy hair and said affectionately, “Little pig, get up for breakfast.”

Xia Yi still closed her eyes and said nothing, and then felt the scent of meat porridge lingering on the tip of her nose.

Quietly opened a slit, and found a spoonful of porridge stopped by his mouth.

The strong smell of meat porridge entered the nasal cavity, and then I felt that I was hungry, and my stomach suddenly made a few grunts.

Xia Yi couldn’t put it on anymore, “Ao Wu” swallowed the porridge in one bite.

The hot meat porridge slips into the esophagus, and the whole person is ironed and comfortable.

Gu Wen fed Xia Yi spoonfuls of gruel one by one and eaten up the stuffed buns in a short while.

Xia Yi ate happily, not paying attention to Gu Wen staring at the tip of his little pink tongue, and the bottom of his eyes began to churn again.

When he finished eating and drinking, Gu Wen took out the empty bowls and plates one by one, and Xia Yi lay down again in the quilt contentedly. I didn’t sleep well last night, and I am ready to take a good night’s sleep.

Hearing the sound of the door being pushed open again, Xia Yi didn’t bother to open her eyes, so she just snorted lazily from her nose.

The quilt was lifted, and a strong and warm chest pressed against him, embracing Xia Yi again.

Xia Yi suddenly felt that something was wrong, and his whole body was agitated, the alarm bells in his brain rang, and his sleepiness disappeared.

“No way, no way, you go away, you go away…”

“Help…”

————————————————

At noon, Qi Zhou, whose hair was combed untidy, stood in the yard with his long body standing in the courtyard, with Meng Wanzi holding his hands in front of him.