Chapter 61

What? Tim Ding import? What does this have to do with my illness? Xia Yi didn’t react for a while, and his expression was a bit dazed.

Immediately, he understood the meaning of the words, and slowly opened his eyes widened. It was horrified and unbelievable. The whole person was like a thunderstorm, and he stayed there in a daze.

Doesn’t it mean that? Isn’t it? Maybe Brother Zhu or some relative of the original body is coming here?

Xia Yi’s expression was stiff, but there was still a faint hope in her heart, “Brother Zhu, you can make it clear, what do you mean by adding a new importer?”

Gu Wen first looked at him silently, with a focused expression, as if observing his expression.

Then he said cautiously: “Xiao Yi, you are pregnant with a child.”

Xiao Yi, you are pregnant with a child.

You are pregnant with a child.

child.

Xia Yi stood there blankly, her limbs numb and her head buzzed.

“You, are you talking nonsense? I think you made a mistake.” Xia Yi tried to suppress her emotions, trying to be as calm as possible.

It’s just that the voice was still trembling, with unconcealable horror.

Gu Wen looked at him silently, dark eyes deep.

Then, he touched the back of his head with his hand and brought it into his arms.

Xia Yi buried her head on the broad chest, her heart sank.

He has been afraid since the beginning of 179 when he talked about the third sex here. But after so long, he gradually forgot that this is a world where children are born.

When he left the matter behind, others told him abruptly.

you are pregnant.

He slapped these words carefully, as if he didn’t feel that the person involved was himself, but felt that the whole thing revealed a kind of weird comicality.

But was really pregnant.

There was a real life in his stomach.

This life is still growing up in his belly, and one day, he, a man, will give birth to it.

Xia Yi finally had a sense of realism, only to feel that the blood rushed over her head in bursts. The whole body was hot and hot for a while, and then it was like being in an ice cave.

Many emotions surged in his heart, heartbroken, flustered, overwhelmed, and frightened.

Suddenly, felt a sense of grievance rushing to heart, and eyes started to heat up.

Feeling that his chest was slowly soaking wet, Gu Wen slid up and down through his Adam’s apple.

He lowered his head, grabbed the back of Xia Yi’s neck, and moved his head slightly away from his arms.

Putting it against his forehead, gently press the tip of his nose with the tip of his nose.

Xia Yi turned her head, her eyes flushed, her small chin was round, and her slender neck was porcelain white, with a tender fragility.

After looking at him for a while, he suddenly turned back to look at Gu Wenzhu, his eyes burning with anger.

“Why didn’t you give birth? Ah? Why do you want me to live?”