Chapter 4

In the next few days, Xia Yi followed Gu Wen to the ground every day. When Gu Wen was ploughing the land, he learned the technique on the ridge, and Gu Wen planted the seeds one by one, he followed to see how and how many seeds were planted in each pit. I also actively asked questions and carefully analyzed, which greatly enriched my theoretical knowledge of farming. It’s just that there is no pen and paper, so I can’t write it down in a small book.

It can be said that he is very thirsty for knowledge.

It’s just that for Gu Wenzhu, the past few days have been as difficult as years. Every day when I led the ox down to the ground with the plowshare, I seemed to be walking towards the churning oil pan, and I was about to jump in and be fryed over and over.

As Xia Yi’s gaze became more scorching day by day, Gu Wen stabbed on his back, stumbled on his left foot several times and almost fell to the ground with his right foot.

This brother is really getting too much, he has been dissatisfied for the past two days and just stared at himself.

He would pretend to watch the seeding follow behind him. Had it not been for his agility, he would have deliberately fallen and stuck to his back.

Have nothing to look for.

The peanuts originally grew underground, but I thought they were on the tree. You planted 6 seeds in this pit, but you planted at least a dozen seeds in the previous pit. Will it have any impact?

While talking, he looked at himself with bright eyes. He deliberately got close, letting a faint scent from his body pierce into his nose, as if he was afraid that no one would know what he was thinking.

Gu Wen was a little bit worried, this brother is really terrible, and I have to find a time to mention him implicitly. I’ve always abide by the rules and been innocent, and I’ve never spread the gossip with any girl or brother that makes people chew their tongues. In the future, you must pay attention, not to ruin your reputation in the hands of this brother.

Gu Wenchi thought vigilantly.

Turning to look at Xia Yi, he smiled and touched the bull’s head. The sun shone on his face, his white skin seemed to be transparent, and a shallow dimple appeared on the side of his cheek.

What’s more, everything came too fast, the offensive was too fierce, and there was no buffer time for thinking.

You have to let us get along for a while to see it.

Gu Wen continued to think.

……

Today, Xia Yi got up very early. After Gu Wen washed up and walked into the kitchen one by one, he found that he was sitting at the table vigorously waiting for dinner.

Because after a period of study, Xia Yi believes that he has initially mastered the basic essentials of farming and is ready to practice farming. So Gu Wen took the rented land back two days ago, and personally chose the fattest piece of land for him to plant.

Xia Yi quickly ate breakfast, and happily went to carry the plowshare. Gu Wen raised his hands one by one to stop him, then took a hoe and went to Xia Yi’s field, turning over the lot in half an hour.

Xia Yi: …

“179, I found that we wasted a few days looking at the cattle farming.”

“There is no waste, host, these are precious theoretical knowledge. Later when you plant three acres, ten acres, or even a hundred acres…”