Chapter 15

At this time, as a loyal system, 179 must be on the same front line as Xia Yi.

“Bah.” 179 took a sip in Xia Yi’s mind at Huaiyu, “Little cheap hoof.”

“Right? Even straight boys like you have found something wrong with Huaiyu.” Xia Yi said bitterly at 179.

But Gu Wenju, a straight man, never noticed anything wrong with Huaiyu from beginning to end. Xia Yi secretly rubbed his face every time and hoped that Gu Wen would show Huaiyu his face, but every time Gu Wen was very polite and polite.

unhappy.

This kind of careful thinking and embarrassment to tell Gu Wen one by one, can only secretly sulking. Although his appetite has not diminished, Gu Wen would pick and choose every time he served the dishes.

“It’s salty.”

“Faded.”

“It’s too hot! Want to burn me to death.”

“Fried old, too much firewood.”

Gu Wenzhu: …No, I haven’t made this dish yet.

He only said that Xia Yi had been in a bad mood since the last time he picked the fungus and missed his parents. Doesn’t it mean that everyone loves to send bad tempers to the closest person? Who will he look for if he doesn’t ask me to sneer? Just let him vent, and it will be fine after this period of time.

Gu Wen remembered Xia Yi’s sorrow that day, his eyes felt even more pity, and he treated him more tenderly and negligently. Xia Yi wanted to have a fierce fight with him and then take the opportunity to tell Huaiyu’s problem. As a result, Gu Wen refused to accept the move. Every day he said everything was right, yes, yes.

Xia Yi felt like a punch on the cotton, and seemed even more angry.

He finally broke out when Huaiyu came for the ninth time.

Huaiyu made both of his clothes, only the sleeves were left. thought that after the clothes were finished, there would be no chance to get close to Gu Wenzhu. So while the summer was not there, only Gu Wenzhu was left in the yard preparing dinner. , He mustered the courage to confess to Gu Wen one by one.

Yesterday, Xia Yi made an appointment with a brother named Liu Qing in the village. Today, he went to the mountain to pick chestnuts, so he went to the field early in the morning. Now he is going to go home to clean up and look for Liu Qing.

As soon as he was about to open the courtyard door, he heard Huaiyu’s voice. He immediately stopped the hand pushing the door and listened carefully.

“Brother Gu, I haven’t appointed someone yet, I just want to find someone that suits my heart…”

“Sure enough, this fox wants to hook people!!” 179 shrieked angrily.

“I don’t think there is anyone by your side to take care of you, and you have to take care of your younger brother by yourself…”

“What brother? What brother? You are his unmarried brother! I want to tear her mouth.” 179 was shaking with anger.

“I am willing to serve you for the rest of my life.”

……

“I don’t want to listen anymore.” Xia Yi suddenly turned around and strode out of the village, “Is listening.”

“179, from now on, don’t say a word, let me stay quiet for a while by myself.”

Xia Yi found some bushes outside the village, fell on her back, and bursts of energy and blood in her heart. He couldn’t do anything about Gu Wen’s quarrel, and he didn’t even have the courage to ask a question. I’m a man, not a jealous lady.