11 : new life

It has been 3 months since the accident happpened. 

Everything was going smoothly. You felt better and you have moved on from the death of your sisters. You were studying hard and your prom day was coming too.

Surprisingly, there was no more news about eomma. She just vanished and that made you happy. Jake is still there, beside you.

He kept his promise and stayed beside you. You couldn't feel any happier but you started to get nightmares. You couldn't sleep well at all. You took it lightly and started taking sleeping pills to sleep instead.

The school bell rang and Jake skipped his way to you.

"Aye babyy. Let's go to the beach. I wanna clear my mind off" you grabbed you and dragged you to his bike.

"The beach? Hmm.. okay, its been months since we last went there hehe." you grabbed the helmet and put it on.

Before Jake could even wear his helmet, you got on the bike and pat the seat, signalling him to hurry tf up and ride already.

Jake chuckled and got on the bike. "You're so adorable" he laughed.

You grinned and hugged his waist tightly. He then started to ride off. During the journey, you admired Jake from the side mirror. He was wearing your favourite outfit. Black leather jacket with jeans. Now that he is wearing a helmet and riding the bike, he looks so much better.

"Bae, you honestly look hot" you teased him.

"Oii, i need to focus, don't distract me" you could see him grinning and blushing from behind the helmet.

"Aww jakey is blushing" you hugged him tighter.

"I mean, of course. Im jake afterall" he laughed, eyes still focused on the road.

"Hmph! you better not flirt with other girls" you sulk and gave jake a small punch on his back.

He laughed when he saw you sulking. 

"HANEE! I LOVE YOUU! I WILL LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH" you got startled by how loud he shouted. in the middle of nowhere.

"Jake! Stop that people are watching!" you hide behind his back from embarassment.

"And eyes on the road dumbass" you smack his helmet.

"and i love you too" you whispered.

He laughed and speed up.

After a few minutes of laughing and driving, you finally arrived. You sat on the sand while Jake laid his head on your lap.

You pat his head and play with his hair with your hands as you watched the waves pushing. Jake grabbed your hand and intertwined yours with his.

"I love you so much Hanee.."

"Promise, you will never leave me?" he asked.

You bend over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 

"You know i will never leave you Jakey" you assured him and he smiled.

"Are you ready to be my fiancee though" he joked. Your face went red. you covered your face.

"Ahhh..we can go college together after we get engaged..and then get married" he laughed.

"uh hmm. Anyway have i told you? Kara and Da-eun made a cake and a dress for our wedding" you happily said.

"Ah really?" he said, shocked.

"Can i wear that dress?" you asked, poking his cheeks.

"of course, but what about meee? Did Da-eun not make a suit for me???" he cried.