2 : teary night

"i will sell you away and kick you out of this house. don't try me" she warned you while walking out of the house with her sugar dadi

'nah she ain't selling me and that's definitely her sugar daddy. i should have taken a video. lets just take a quick picture. just in case..'

you took out your phone and snap a couple of pictures of them. You decided to brush it off and went off to wash the clothes.

after washing a few clothes, you can't help but feel dizzy after breathing in the flowery smell from the detergent. your head starts spinning when you hear the front door open.

"We're home!" Kara and Da-Eun shouted and tried to find eomma but was disappointed to see her not around. They both then march to you.

"Oi. Where's eomma?" they shoved you and looked at you for an answer.

'can't you two idiots see me cleaning your shit? why can't you just call her and ask her instead??'

"probably out I don't know" you answered annoyed.

you thought about the time mum threaten you and decide to just give your two sisters some little information or so called teaser. you stopped washing and face your two sisters.

"well, congrats. you are going to have 2 appas" you said. 

"the hell are you talking about?" Kara asked.  you can't help to laugh when you look at their faces.

"I'm just kidding lololol. chill don't be so serious." you laughed.

they looked disgustingly at you "stfu. you're lame. why do you have to live with us." 

your smile fades hearing that. All of a sudden you felt emotional. you paused and smiled

"can't we just get along? what made you guys hate me" you ask, avoiding eye contact.

'this detergent is gettin me high with this emotional bullshit'

Both of them looked at each other. Their expression softens. their face was like as if they didn't plan to say anything hurtful. They walked away.

You started washing the clothes roughly when the front door opens. again.

"We are back" both eomma and appa came in. 

'well shit, thats fast'

Eomma made eye contact with you and you can obviously see what she is trying to say.

Appa walked over to the laundry room where you were washing the clothes. He walked into the room and was shock to see his black suit.

"What is this?" he asked picking up his suit you have just washed.

"Your suit, I've just finished washin-" you got cut off. He threw the suit to your face.

"It got scratches on it. Do you know how much this costs? Much more then you!" he yelled and slapped you.

"Ugh I shouldn't have adopted you! you are such a pain. do you know that? Big mistake." he blurted it out.

you stopped walking and paused before turning to look at him.

"What did you say? " you hold in your tears.

'this man better be joking'

He kept quiet and looked away.

"No, repeat what you said" you pulled him to face you.

"yes. you are adopted." he said annoyed, walking up to his room.