39 : mission

"Last round!" You heard heeseung yelled even though you were behind the guys like at least 3 blocks away.

'thank god. please hurry' you were sweating and your vision was getting blurry. You were panting so bad. 

You saw the guys finishing off. They were panting, only heeseung was busy looking at you. Sunoo and Niki were on the ground, drinking water.

'i want water too'

Your running started get sloppy and your vision was blurry. You tripped on a rock. You fell down. Knees and palms on the ground. You blinked, trying to get your vision back.

'Damn, im so close' you were breathing and blinking. 

"Hey! You okay?" You saw 2 guys running to you.

"Heeseung! Your girl fell!" One of them yelled to Heeseung. Heeseung quickly look at you and sprint.

"Hey, you okay?" one the guys that you can't regonised lift your head up.

'its probably the nct members'

"Look up, if you look down, you're gonna pass out" the other guy said.

"Thanks" you look up and kept blinking. Heeseung ran to you and hold you.

"Heeseung, her face is pale, get to her to drink something" they said.

"Thanks guys." heeseung said to them and hold your face.

"Hanee? Shit. okay" He carried you.

"I-im fine heeseung, Just need air and...water" you said, still blinking and gasping for air.

"Stop, you're not fine. Your face is fucking pale. Wait, i will get you water" he said and ran to where the guys were.

"Here water" Sunoo said, passing heeseung the bottle.

"T-thanks" you said and took the bottle from Heeseung's hands. You drink and you finally stabilized your vision.

"Im ok. im ok" you said to the guys who were surrounding you. 

"My stomach is ok too" you poke your stomach.

"God you scared me" heeseung dropped beside you.

"Sorry" you were panting.

"Why did you push yourself too hard? Aigoo" Sunghoon smacked your head.

"Hyung! Don't do that" Sunoo scolded him.

"I was close to finishing" you groaned. 

"I told you to call me if you need to stop" heeseung said to you with a stern face.

"I thought i could do it" you said, drinking more water. You look behind heeseung and saw the 2 guys who helped you looking at you. You bowed and they bowed back.

"Sit here and rest while we pack" heeseung ordered.

"What about our punishment?" Niki asked. you look at heeseung with puppy eyes.

"Forget about it. Next time, do. your. warm. ups" he warned.

Niki smiled and high five you.

"Sit here and drink up" Jay said and the guys went to the bench to pack up. You smiled happily and drink up.

'i totally embarrassed myself in front of the 2 guys. Mai gawd Hanee' you facepalmed yourself.

"Feeling better?" you turned and saw the 2 guys who helped you.

"Ah, yes. Thank you" you said, smiling.

"Im Jaehyun and he's Yuta" Jaehyun introduced himself . Yuta smiled.