66 : escape

"Nah, that won't be fun" He grabbed a chair and sat in front of you. 

You realised that you still have your gun and knife on your thighs.

You looked at your wounded leg. 

You suddenly got a deja vu of when you were also tied up when Jae Hwa brought you to the building. The way the knots were tied was exactly the same.

'right. i can untie this..but i have to wait for the right time'

'i just have to go along with him first'

"Then what do you want? What must i do for you to let them go?!" you screamed at him. 

"Hanee, no. Please" you heard Heeseung begged you. 

"Hanee, don't think stupid things!" Jay yelled at you. 

"Shut up, or i'll kill her right now" He warned them and held a gun to your head. 

"n-noona" Jungwon cried and everyone kept quiet. They all looked into your eyes, but you shook your head. 

"I'll do whatever you want, just get them out of here" You told him.

"Really? Will you blow yourself up?" he smirked. You nod.

"Hanee!" Heeseung yelled and one of the men smacked his face. 

"H-heeseung!" You saw him grunting in pain.

"Fine! I'll kill myself! Just don't hurt them" you begged.

"Noona jebal! Don't do this, we'll be fine" Sunoo said, but you shook your head. 

"No, this is the least i could do" you said. 

"Baby, i heard you had some grudge with her, you can do whatever you want until i come back. The NCT guys are messing up my plan" He said, walking out with a few men.

'shit NCT please be okay'

"Thanks babe!" she giggled but her expression changed right after he left. 

"Tape their mouth up except my man then get out" she ordered her men. They tape the guy's mouths except Heeseung's.

"Fuck off!" Sunghoon yelled at the them but they grabbed him and tape his mouth.

They quickly leave the room.

"You're pathetic" you cursed at her while she approaches you. 

"You're even more pathetic" she smacked your face.

"Serin!" Heeseung glared at her.

"Oppa? Why are you mad? Im just trying to help you!" she hugged Heeseung.

You kept looking to your thighs, trying to figure out how to get the knife. You can't untie yourself now, it would be way too dangerous. She could easily harm any of the members if she notice.

Jay noticed that you were focusing on your thighs and look at heeseung. He probably remembered that you put a knife on your thighs.

Heeseung noticed too and decided to distract her. 

"Serin, Why are you doing this?" he softens.

"C-cause she stole you from me!" she whined, being all pouty to him. You rolled your eyes.

'oh god can you be any cringier'

You managed to bring your hands to the front. 

"But you don't have to do this serin, this isn't you" Heeseung said in a soft voice, trying to calm her down.