56 : letting go

[advise to read with the song]

LISTEN WHILE READING. IM NOT PLAYING - author nim :)

You were in the living room with the guys when you heard a bike engine switching off outside of the mansion.

'hmm? who could it be? its literally 6.30' you got up.

"Hanee!" you heard a familiar voice calling you.

The guys look out and saw Jaehyun getting off your bike.

"Ohh peach boii" you saw him and ran out of the mansion. Heeseung watch you run to him.

"Heyy what are you doing here" you hugged him.

"Uhh your bike??" he laughed and pointed to your bike.

"Oh shit, thanks. Where's Yuta??" you asked him.

"He's with Taeyong hyung. Meetings" his cheeks were red, like peaches.

"Oh..about that night, i just want to say sorry. And thank you, for protecting me" you got embarrassed.

"i'll be honest, me and Yuta never expect all that from you. But it was fun. Let's go again and have fun, properly" he grinned and shook his head.

"I knoww, i just ruined my first time. but for sure, i will go there again with you guys" you chuckled. Jaehyun look behind you.

"Im sure he will tag along" Jaehyun laughed and you turn. Heeseung was leaning against the door, crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes and turn back to Jaehyun.

"Ahh, him.. yes" you laughed.

"He was furious that night, never saw him angry before. I could see him controlling himself from punching the guys around you. He really loves you huh" he smiled.

You just blushed. Jaehyun looked to your back again.

"Who's the new guy?" you turned and saw Jake resting his arms on heeseung's shoulder, also staring at the two of you.

You groaned.

'my god, why are they staring like that'

"That's Jake. My suppose to be dead, ex fiance? We somehow met again"

Jaehyun smiled at Jake. he smiled and slightly bowed.

"Lucky girl, you have two guys who would protect you with their life" he said, giving you your helmet.

"Really?" you laughed.

"I can see it their eyes, Hanee. Aigoo" he pat your head.

"Alright, i have to go. My driver is already waiting for me outside" he sighed.

"Ah okayy. Thanks again, Jaehyun. Say thanks and hi to Yuta for me. Be safe" you told him and he nod.

"I'll take my leave! Nice to meet you Jake" jaehyun yelled, waving.

Heeseung smiled and nod. Jake waved too and slightly bowed. You scoffed.

"Bye bye!" you yelled as you see him getting in his car.

"Fuhh" you sighed and walked to the front door.

"Hehe excuse me" you said to Jake and Heeseung who were blocking the way.

Jake flick your forehead.

"Okay ow??? What was that for??" you glared at him.

Heeseung flick your forehead too.

"Are you both insane??" you rubbed your forehead while looking at them.

"Hmph, come hyung. Let's play games" Jake pulled Heeseung, clinging onto his arms.