63 : go

[ADVISE TO READ WHILE LISTENING, PLEASE DO]

You fixed your make up and took a deep breath. 

"I can't screw this up" you said while putting on your outfit. 

You tidy it up. The dress was perfect. Not too long, not too short, perfect for fights. You sprayed your perfume, the one you made with Sunoo for good luck.

 You sprayed your perfume, the one you made with Sunoo for good luck

[or yall can just imagine your own dresses KSKSK]

You slid your knife in your boots, the gun on your thigh. Uncomfortable to walk, but whatever. You grab your handbag, and went to the living room. 

'let's get this done and over with'

The guys were finding places to hide their guns and knifes. They didn't even notice you coming down, until they smelled you. 

"Ouf" Sunghoon moved back from the strong smell. The guys stared at you, you stared at them.

"Damn, you guys dress up nicely" you tried to sound cool but you were freaking out inside.

'holy crap they all looked so good'

[don't die yall]

"Noonaaaa you look gorgeoussss" Sunoo clapped. 

"The chain totally fits your outfit" Jay said and you smiled proudly. 

"I look good right? I know" you said while taking the earbuds.

Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon were still staring at you. You lift up your dress to put another knife on your thigh. They look away. You laughed. 

'kiyowo' you put in the earbuds.

"Uwah, you can't even see the earbuds" you pushed it into your ears, looking at the mirror.

"Yep, NCIT definately did a good job designing this" Sunghoon put his in his ears. 

"Wear this contacts" Heeseung passed each and every of you a pair of contacts. 

"This will help you see clearer who is and who is not a member of ASTRO or Mr Jung's men. We do not wanna kill innocent people yall" Sunghoon said, while reading the information from the ipad.