43 : survived

You and the guys were happily eating and laughing when Niki accidently pushed his glass of the table. It shattered as it hit the ground. Everyone was looking at your table.

"Sorry for the noise" Niki said and bowed. He squat down to pick up the pieces of glass.

"Niki don't touch the gla- yah!" Sunoo said when he saw blood on Niki's fingers.

"ow" Niki winced as more blood came out.

"Niki come here" Jay said and took a look at Niki's finger.

Niki was just laughing. He press his fingers more, making more blood come out. 

"You dumbass, stop that" you smack his head to stop him from playing around.

"It's just a cut" he said, smiling.

"Nah, you need to get the wound covered" Jay said.

"I will get plasters and ointment at the pharmacy below" you said and picked up your bag.

"I will go with her" Sunghoon said, standing up.

"Do you really have to follow me?" you asked.

"Yes." heeseung said.

You groaned. "Okay let's go. Niki stop fooling around" sunghoon said and pulled you out of the restaurant.

"I saw a pharmacy at the first level" you said, looking down to the first level.

"Okay"

You and Sunghoon ran to the pharmacy. 

"Welcome" the cashier said. You bowed and began looking for the ointment and plasters.

"I will find the ointment and you'll find the plasters" Sunghoon said and you nod. 

You quickly look around to find the plasters.

'plasters plasters. where are you'  you look at each aisle and finally found it. You grabbed it.

"Sunghoon, ive found it" you walked over to him. 

"Me too, come i'll pay" he took the plasters from you and went to the cashier. He paid for it and both of you went out of the shop.

"Wait. I forgot my wallet" he checked his pockets.

"Aigoo, hurry grab it" you pushed him and he ran into the shop. You took out your phone.

"Seagal?" you heard someone. You paused.

'Seagal? '

'This voice...' 

you recognised the voice and quickly look up. You took a proper look at the guy.

"Nah...this can't be right" you backed away from him.

"Hanee let's g-" Sunghoon said and stopped when he saw the guy.

"J-jake?"

"Sunghoon too. Oh my god i finally found you two" Jake said happily.

"I missed you,Hanee" Jake hugged you. You just stood there, frozen. He pulled away and hugged Sunghoon.

"Bro, i miss you" 

Your eyes were tearing up. You look at Sunghoon and he was frozen here.

"W-what the hell happened?" sunghoon asked him.

"Its a long story. My god Hanee, you've gotten strong" Jake said and look at you.

"Hanee? Why are you tearing up?" he touched your face and you backed away. You started crying.