31 : empty spot

You saw heeseung and you started crying a lot more.

'thank god. please help me it hurts'

"Hey, stop crying" Jae Hwa touched your face and wiped the tears.

"You have to save it for later" he said with a smug face.

You look at heeseung and he was getting ready his gun. Jae Hwa looked into your eyes scoffed.

"He's here, isn't he?" he whispered to you. You panicked.

"No no no- Heeseung!" Jae hwa turned and threw the knife, aiming at Heeseung. Heeseung reacted fast and dodge it.

"Fuck" Jae Hwa took out another knife and put it against your throat. Heeseung pointed the gun at him.

"Let her go, you dickhead" heeseung said, you could see him being angry.

Jae Hwa scoffed. "Hyung, why are you angry? Im just helping you get rid of this girl. She will dragged the whole team down" he yelled.

'he's right though. All these time, because of me, they had to go through. I faint many times. im too problematic'

Suddenly the rest of the members came surround the building.

"Noona!" Sunoo cried, trying to walker closer.

"Don't come any closer or i will slit her throat open" he said and pressed the your wounded stomach.

"I can do alot worse than this" he smirked.

"You jerk!" Heeseung was about to flung at him when Sunghoon caught him.

"Hyung no! He has a knife at her throat" Sunghoon grabbed him.

"What do you want?!" Heeseung yelled.

Jae Hwa shrugged. "Money? Kill her and escape?"

Niki and Jay started walking slowly towards Jae Hwa. Slowly surrounding him.

"Just let her go" Jungwon plead.

Jae hwa cut another line on your stomach. More blood came out.

"Not happening" he laughed

"Jae Hwa!" Heeseung yelled and you used your last strength and stomp on his feet.

He falls back. Jay and Niki ran to him and grabbed him. Niki smacked the knife out of his hand. Jungwon kicked his knees, making him dropped to the ground.

Heeseung ran to you who was nearly dead from all the blood that you lost.

"Hanee, im here. Good job, you did well. Im sorry im late" he said while you cried.

He cut the knots and rope. When you're finally freed from the ropes, you stood up, holding the wounds on your stomach. More blood splurt out. Your legs went weak but Heeseung caught you in his arms.

Jae Hwa laughed. "Why do you guys like her so much? She's weak! She'll drag the whole team down! She's useless!" He tried to struggle out of Jay, Niki and Jungwon's grips. Sunghoon punched him repeatedly in his face.

"Your punches are weak compared to hers" he said in between punches.

"she's a lot better than you for sure" Jay said and smacked his head.

"If she isn't hurt right now, she could defeat you in a fight" Jungwon added with his killer smile on his face.

'oh god' you facepalmed.

"Okay Let's go" Heeseung said, slowly pulling you away.

"Hanee!!" Both you and Heeseung stopped.