54 : choose

You no longer see the stars in his eyes. It was just plain, black eyes.

"Hanee, don't be absurd" he grabbed your hand.

"We're in the mafia, lee heeseung. And our job is to kill those who rape, do drugs, murder, sexual harassment. You know this shit better than i do"

"So can i kill her? Since she sexual harrassed you?" you lift his head up to look at you.

"It doesnt work that way" he look away.

You laughed.

"And its fine for you to kill Jae Hwa? Heeseung, you're a jerk" you flipped your hair out from your face.

He kept quiet and you thought for a second. You look behind you and realise you were on a bridge. You smiled.

"Alright.." you climbed up the railings. You balance yourself.

"Hanee what the hell are you doing" Heeseung panicked.

"Dont come any closer" you said and laughed.

"Fine, you said that you love me. You killed Jae Hwa cause he sexual harrassed me. But im not allowed to kill her sister." you said, slowly walking on the thin railings. You shivered from the cold wind.

"Hanee get down please" heeseung begged, tearing up.

"If She was here, standing right next to me, right where i am, and we decided to jump, who would you save?" you stopped and look at him.

"Hanee please don't" he cried.

"Answer me. Me, cause you love me, or her, cause you felt bad that you killed her sister?" you clench your fist.

"Choose, or i'll jump"

'if this is the only way to know if you really love me, i will do it'

"Get down Hanee please. We can talk this out. Don't do this to me" he begged you.

"I love you, Lee Heeseung. I fell for your charms, your personality. But you called me annoying. You weren't exactly honest with me. You should have told me. You should have told me everything." you said slowly.

"Maybe us meeting was a mistake"

"Maybe im just a burden to you. Maybe i don't deserve to be loved or love anyone. Maybe i should have just killed myself after killing my mom" you smiled, tears rolling.

"No, Hanee, Don't say that. You're not a burden to me. You're precious to me. You're someone i want to protect. Hanee, i love you, please believe me" Heeseung came closer to you. 

"I won't do you any good Heeseung. Im a pain to the team. I shouldn't have come here. The guys are too precious to go through all the shit i've done" you cried, ready to jump at any time.

"Hanee" he called you.

You suddenly felt dizzy and wanted to vomit. You covered your mouth. You were losing your balance. You leaned to the back ready to drop. 

Heeseung grabbed your arm and pulled you down, back to the road. You fell onto the ground. You vomitted. Heeseung hold your hair as you vomitted. 

"Im tired" you said and sat down. 

Heeseung put his suit around you. He hugged you. 

"I promise you, you're worth to be loved or love. You're the best thing that has happened to me. So please, don't do that again. Please forgive me. It was all my fault. Im sorry. Don't leave me" you felt his tears falling. 

You cried in his chest. 

"You can kill her. You can do anything to her. Just don't leave me. Please. Kill her for me" he said, stroking your hair. You smiled.