20 : help

"Get your hands off her!" you heard someone shout. 

The 3 guys looked at the person. You took the chance and elbowed guy 3 in his stomach. You ran away from his grips. You fell to ground, coughing and panting, trying to breath. Dude was choking you damn hard.

"Hey, lady, are you alright?" you looked up and saw a guy going in front of you, trying to protect you from the 3 guys.

"L-lady? im f-fine" you coughed. 

"Fuck. get that man" guy 1 said to guy 2 and 3. 

They launched at him. They blow punches at each other while you're trying to stablize yourself. Guy 1 approached you and you punched him in his face. You looked at the guy who was trying to help you. He was throwing those 2 guys to the ground as if they were pancakes. You got distracted and got punched in the face. Now, your nose bleed too. 

"Annoying shit" you beat him down to the ground and slammed his head to the ground, making him faint.

You saw the guy getting punched and ran to help him. You pushed guy 1 off him. 

"Ajusshi, are you okay" you asked and helped him to stand up.

"Ajusshi?? Lady, do i look old to you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Well, i can't see you cause its dark, and you called me lady. Behind you!" you screamed and he turned behind to fight off guy 2.

"You handle that guy, i handle this guy" you said, and the two of you started fighting them. Slowly you started getting out of breath.

'shit, what is happening to me'

You were about to blow a punch when guy 3 suddenly pulled out a gun.

"Hands up!" he points the gun at you.

'He has that all along?' 

you were about to grab the gun when he suddenly shoots the ground. 

"Im not playing around, hands up" he points the gun at you and the other guy.

You and the guy backed away, with your hands in the air.

"Yo grab him and run" guy 2 grabbed guy 1 who fainted and they both started running with guy 1 on their back.

After they were out of your vision, you fell to the gound. Your legs are weak.

"Hey! you okay??" the guy approached you. The street light suddenly shine on him. You could see his face clearly. He has a sharp jawline and a beautiful face. He has a middle parting in his hair.

'even though my luck is shit, i keep meeting goodlooking guys' you chuckled.

"why are you laughing? Are you insane?" the guy asked as he looked at your state.

"Can i borrow your phone?" you started feeling weak.

"sure, but you sure you're okay? You're looking a lil pal- Oi!" he was talking when you suddenly just blacked out on the ground.

- heeseung pov -

Your gut feeling told you to drive around this neighbourhood. You drive and kept looking around, hoping to find Hanee. Suddenly you heard a gunshot.

'that..couldnt have been anything to do with her right'

you stopped the car and went out, gun in your hand. You walked to an alley and saw 2 guys carrying a man on their back. Not far from there, you also saw a girl on the ground with a guy beside her.