40 : mission 2

[continue okay HAHAHA]

You widen your eyes.

"Eh? You caught me" you said to him.

"Your footsteps are like elephants. How could i not?" he said sloppily.

You heard the guys chuckle.

"Oh shut up" you were about to choke him when he raised his knife.

"You cops are stupid. Keep trying, you'll never find me" he said and you saw him smirked.

"HAHA for sure" you punched him and he got up.

"Let's fight for real now. Im tired of talking" you faked yawned.

He look mentally unstable. He frown. He ran to you, knife pointing to you.

"You dare punch me?" he tried stabbing you, but you dodged. He stumbled pass you.

"Sir, you're drunk" you said, punching him in his stomach.

"After this, you won't even dare to get close to girls. You pervert" you said in between kicks.

Suddenly he grabbed your leg. He smiled.

"Well, you're cute. Let's have some fun" he said, sliding the knife across your leg.

You scoffed.

"Okay sure" You kicked the knife away and pulled him up by his collar. 

You pushed him against the wall. You started punching him repeatedly. He kicked you in the stomach and you flung to the back. He ran towards the yard. You saw him taking out his phone, calling someone.

You groaned.

"I think he's calling for his back ups" you said, groaning.

"Don't worry. Since this man looks easy to deal with, cat and leopard, come to front entrance and deal with the back ups with me" you heard Sunghoon said.

"Okay!" Cat and Leopard said. You saw them waving at you as they walked pass the window.

"Eagle, im passing the target to you" you said.

"Yay~ okay!" you heard Jay. You chuckled.

"Good job Sheepy~ aw his pride is hurt now" Sunoo said, looking through his scope.

You saw the target running out towards the yard, looking and forth to see if you're chasing him. You leaned against the window. He made eye contact with you and you waved, smiling.

You saw him smirked.

"Boo!" Jay suddenly jump down from the fence. The target got shocked and backed away.

"How dare you say my sister's steps are like elephants? That's rude" Jay walked towards him as he backed away.

"Tch, you didn't have to bring that up" you rolled your eyes.

Jay smiled and punched his face multiple times.

"Target back ups are here" Sunghoon warned.

"Okay, Penguin, Cat, Leopard, go for it" Heeseung ordered.

You smile and went out to get a better view of Jay and the target's fight.

"Yah, we just got started, why are you backing away? Okay, stand up and fight me for real" Jay waited for him to stand up.

He stood up, panting.

"You're gonna regret that. I was just distracting you so that my back ups have to time to come" He smirked. He took out his other knife.