51 : rant

You spent the whole night till morning crying. You didn't know why you were so heartbroken and upset. 

You knew that he's a boss, so he had a lot of work to do. But..its been 5 days since he has been like that. Can't he spare just an hour?

You knew you still had a mission to do so you had no choice but to get up and prepare yourself. You didn't feel like meeting anyone so you just trained in the room. 

Every hour, you heard the guys trying to get you out of the room but you just told them that you were fine.

Even the maknaes tried to comfort you. You didn't want to have breakfast or lunch. You had no appetite. You waited and wanted for heeseung to comfort you, but he never came, you never hear his voice.

'hah, great' you grunt.

9.30 pm

you changed to your work outfit.
30 minutes before leaving for the mission, you got ready and head down to have a briefing with the guys.

You entered the living room and look around. You scoffed.

'he's probably still stuffing his face with work'  you rolled your eyes and sat down.

The guys stared at you.

"hey..you alright?" Jay asked, not even being a meter close to you.

"Yeah, im good" you said and open up a map.

"Since the boss is too busy with his work, looks like we have to carry out our own plan. But its fine since you guys are gonna lead your own squads right? Hah, lucky humans" you scoffed and took out red markers.

The guys look at you, scared, confused, shock and worried.

"noona..what's wrong??" Jungwon asked.

you're filled with anger. You were so angry to the point you hated being in the same squad with heeseung.

"Like i said, im fine. Let's plan, we only have 25 minutes" you said and studied the map.

The guys look at each other and sat down.

You and the guys spent a good 10 minutes planning and trying out different ways to capture the criminal.

"Sounds good" Sunghoon said and the rest nodded.

"Alright let's go" Sunoo said and everyone got ready.

You saw Niki looking towards Heeseung's office.

"He's not gonna come out Niki. Let's go, we'll be fine" You hugged his shoulders and pulled him out of the house.

'dude didn't even bother to get out to say good luck. Its our first mission without him afterall'

The team plugged in the earpieces and started heading to the venue. It was a complete silence when Jay spoke up.

"ok fuck this shit. Hanee what the hell happened? The house has become akward ever since you and boss fought" Jay sounded pissed.

"What? Nothing happened" you said, being denial.

"That's bullshit. We all can see that you're fuming right now. This is our first mission without boss, so i don't want any of our members feeling upset while doing this. Don't you pity the maknaes?" Sunghoon scolded you.

You were focusing on the road. You started speeding up your bike. You calmed down as soon you heard about the maknaes.

"Alright, Im sorry. I was being selfish for throwing attitude at all of you. But im so mad with the boss right now" you said, gripping the bikes handle tight.