27 : trouble

You walked to your bike and wore your helmet. You started the engine and rode off. You thought of places you could go to.

'fuck it. beach it is'

You sped up and focused your eyes on the road.

- Sunghoon pov -

you watched as Hanee ran out of the mansion and shut the front the front.

"Noona" Niki was about to chase after her when you stopped him.

"Let her go Niki. She just needs some air.." you said to him and he stopped walking.

'just what is on her mind right now'

"Who just left?" you heard a voice from behind.

"Ah hyung." you saw Heeseung and Jae Hwa walking towards you.

"Hanee noona went out" jungwon said, walking down the stairs.

"At this timing? Where did she go?" Heeseung looked at you for answers.

"She just need some air. She said she has a lot on her mind" you muttered.

The 6 of you kept silent but Jay broke the silence.

"Lets eat before the food gets cold" Jay called everyone to the dining room. They walked to the dining room while heeseung went up to you.

"Is she okay?" he asked you and you nod slowly.

'she's not ok mentally'

You and the guys sat down on the dining table. The atmosphere was heavy but thanks to Niki and Sunoo, it was lighter. As usual, they were quarelling. Jungwon spoke up.

"Heeseung hyung, me and Jay hyung has something we wanna say" Jungwon looked at Jay.

"Hm? What is it?" heeseung and the rest of th guys looked at them both.

Jay looked at Jungwon and then to Jae Hwa.

"I want to switch partner with Hanee. I will partner with Jae Hwa while Hanee will partner with Jungwon instead" Jay said not taking his eyes off Jae Hwa. 

Jae Hwa started to tense up and you could see him getting nervous.

"Why should i change my partner?" Jae Hwa said, glaring at Jay.

"I want noona to be my partner. You're okay with it. Right?" Jungwon smiled at him. Jay picked up his knife and raised his eyebrows.

'what is going on'  you look at heeseung and he look at you too.

Jae Hwa sighed and nod. "Yeah, im fine with it" you saw him clenched his fist.

"Hyung, you're okay with it right?" Jay asked Heeseung.

"Y-yeah, sure. Do whatever you want" heeseung slowly said.

You saw Jay, Jungwon, Niki and Sunoo smiled at each other.

- Hanee (you) pov -

You turn off the engine and got off the bike. You could hear the waves rushing in.

'ahh i miss you

you said and ran towards the water. You smiled as the wind hits you. You sat down on the sand. Thanks to the streetlights, it wasn't so dark. You starting staring into the ocean. Your mind started replaying the memories you had with Jake at the beach. You couldn't help but cry. 

'i miss you so much jakey...'

You started talking to yourself.

"Jakey, do you remember how you said you wanted to marry me? How we sneaked out of school to come to the beach and planned our future? How you wanted 5 kids? Then you were absent cause you were sulking here? Hehe, you were so cute" you laughed to yourself. You looked up to the sky.