34 : fall

[ song song song!! LISTEN ]

The two of you existed the store as soon as you've checked out.

"Thanks Heeseung" you felt really grateful that he took the time to bring you out and tried to make you sleep better.

"Your welcome" he smiled and he looked around.

"Do you want to have lunch here or...?" he asked you.

"Uhm, let's eat with the guys. Jay have probably cooked. I need to take my medication too" you said and he nod.

"But before that, i need to go to the bathroom" you look around for the bathroom.

"Okay, i will wait here" he pointed to the bathroom, telling you to go. You showed him the okay sign and walked to the bathroom.

Few minutes later, you stepped out of the bathroom and couldn't find Heeseung anywhere.

'where..is...he'  you looked around and couldn't see him anywhere. 

'did something happen to him?' you started to get worried. You tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

"no seriously where are you?" you got angry and was about to text him when someone tapped you. You pushed the hand away and turned.

"Bro wtf?" you got shock when you saw heeseung panting.

"Heeseung?? Where were you? why are you panting?" you frown.

"Im sorry- why are you angry?" he looked at you, worried.

"Did someone disturb you? Is that why you pushed my hand so aggressively? Who? Where is he?" he look around to find any guys.

"No- I thought something happen to you. You said you will wait here" you got mad. He softens.

"Were you worried about me? Im sorry, i was putting the stuff in the car" he turned serious.

"Whatever, let's go" you walked away and he chased after you.

"Hanee, im really sorry" he grabbed your hand.

"You know that my father is still out there. He threaten to kill all of you. Obviously i would get worried if you just disappear just like that" you glared at him and he touches your face.

"Did you forget that im a mafia leader? How can i protect you if i can't even protect myself?" he smiled. You sighed.

"Don't do this anymore" you warned and he nod cutely.

"Okay let's gooo. They're probably waiting for us at home" you whined and dragged him to the car.

The both of you got in the car. The ride home was quiet but your mind was still thinking about what happened in the mall just now.

"What's in your lil head?" Heeseung suddenly asked when he noticed you smiling to yourself.

"Nah, i was just thinking..we should go to the beach with the members, soon" you got excited.

"Sure" he grinned.

"Since its only 1, we have an hour left till training, so let's zoom" you encouraged him to speed up.

"We? Miss, you are not gonna step a foot into the training room until that wound of yours have fully healed" heeseung warned.

"Eh??? But what will i do then?" you tried arguing back.

"I don't know. Do whatever you want, but no going out of the mansion. You will not be stepping out of the mansion without me anyway" he glared at you.