47 : outing (1)

He lie down on the mat.

"The sun hasn't touch my face for a long time" he smiled and covered his eyes from the sun with his hands.

"We've been trapped in the mansion, training everyday, so, enjoy~" you said to him and sip your coffee. 

"Why the park??" you asked him while playing with his hair.

"I've never been on a date before so i wanted to try it once with noona" he said, his dimples showing.

"Huh? Eyyy that's a lie. How come you've never dated anyone??" you were shock. 

There's so way a girl would reject a cute guy who has dimples and is just adorable.

"I rejected them all" he said, proud. Your jaw dropped.

"B-but why?" 

"Not my type" he laughed and you facepalmed.

"Aigooo, then is your type?" 

"Noona" he cheekily said.

"Yah, is that a confession???" you grinned and raise your eyesbrows.

He laughed. "But noona, im serious. You're my type. Heeseung hyung is lucky" he said, sulking.

"Nah nah, im too old for you. And, im too problematic for anyone to handle. I have a weak body." you shook your head.

"It's not about noona being old or problematic or having a weak body. Noona, you have a personality and automatically attracts someone, you know? Niki and Sunoo hyung would agree to that. And noona, you're just 2 years older than me" he laughed. 

"ayy Thank you for the complimentsss" you poked him playfully.

"Ok get up, the cake is gonna burn from the sun" you took out the cakes while he took his time sitting up. 

"Here" you passed him the fork but he just stayed still. You look at him, confused.

"Feed me" he grinned. You rolled your eyes.

"What a baby" you feed him and he took a bite.

"Im the oppa today" he reminded you and you shook your head.

"Yes sir" you bowed and fed him again.

"Oh! I brought a polaroid cameraaa" he said happily and took the camera out from his bag.

"I want to take pictures and make Niki and Sunoo hyung jealous. Oh, heeseung hyung too"  he put in the film in and you laughed. He went closer to you and raised the camera.

"Noona say cheesee" he smiled and you showed a peace sign to the camera.

"apple~" you said and the camera clicked. He laughed. Few minutes later, it became a photoshoot with the cakes, coffee, grass and the sun. 

"Uwahh, the pictures turn out well" you said, flipping the pic with one hand, looking at another pic with another.

"This is cute" you pointed to a picture of Jungwon having whip cream on his nose. You laughed out loud. 

"Noona chill, your stomach is gonna hurt" he laughed when he saw you almost passing out from laughing. 

You calmed down and lie back down. You were too busy looking at the photos to notice that he was slowly falling asleep. Once you realise, you quickly took a picture of him sleeping.

"cutie"  you smile to yourself. 

You let him sleep for 10 minutes but the sun started getting to hot. You were scared that Jungwon would have a sunburn.