30 : girl pain

You ran up to your room and continue doing yoga.

'Im not even kidding this hurts like hell'

You breathe in and out aggressively. Then finally you couldn't take it anymore.

"URRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" You scream your lungs out. Few seconds later, 7 humans came running to you. Heeseung reached to you first.

"What's wrong??" he saw you being folded in half.

"I-i can't take this anymore. Im going out to buy my girl stuff" you cried and dragged yourself out of bed. You paused and squat.

"IT HURTS" You yelled.

"Oh, you're having your period??" Jay patted your shoulder.

"What do you have to buy?" Jungwon asked.

"Pads, heating pack, anything to make this pain go away" you muttered.

"we can buy for you"Niki said happily.

"No, not after you guys said that pads have flavours" you groaned.

"I will go with the maknaes. It probably hurts alot for you to move around" Jay said while the maknaes ran to their room to change.

"Really? You guys can help me buy?" you look at Jay with puppy eyes.

"Yes, we will go right away. Hyung feed her some painkillers please" Jay said and left the room.

'Jay is such a husband material..' 

"Huh? Painkillers? Okay" heeseung said and quickly ran to his room to get the painkillers.

Sunghoon walked over to you.

"Poor you" he said and went out. You glared at him then made eye contact with Jae Hwa. He squat beside you. 

"Is this karma?" he laughed.

"Fuck you, period is not karma. Its called menstruation. Its a pity a pervert like you doesn't even know this" You stood up and walked out of your room, leaving him alone.

'hee where are you' 

you slowly walk down the stairs when heeseung clinged to your arm.

"Slowly" he look worried.

"It's just cramps. Its okay, i won't die. Hopefully" you laughed while he still had his serious face on.

"Sit with me and Sunghoon. We're playing games in the living room" he dragged you to the living room.

"ongehh" you sat down beside Sunghoon. He gave you a glass water and heeseung gave a pill to you.

"Thanks" you ate the pill and laid down on the sofa, facing down.

"Is it always this bad?" heeseung asked Sunghoon. He shrugged.

"Yes" you answered him. Sunghoon pat your head with one hand while the other holding the game controller.

You heard Jay and the maknaes rushing down the stairs.

"We'll be leaving now Hanee!!" they yelled and closed the front door.

"Thank youuuuuuu" you dragged your words and put a thumbs up. 

"Bye guys. Take careee" heeseung yelled, eyes fixed on the tv screen, hands busy with the controller.

"pain pain pain pain" you kept murmuring the same words.

"Hang in there" both heeseung and sunghoon said at the same time.