58 : lovely

[cute song for a cute date]

"Can i ask you something" you asked Heeseung.

"hm? What is it?" his eyes were fixed on the road.

"How far did you go with her. I mean. She just...kissed you right?" you look at him.

He tense up.

"Y-yeah. I mean. She did undress me but did nothing more" he said, looking at you. 

Your heart tightens. You look out to the window.

"okay, what's wrong" he hold your hand.

"She touched you" you said, not looking at him.

"She drugged me Hanee" he said, tightening his grips.

"i know, that's what im so upset about"

"She..kissed your body holy shit" the thought of it makes you so much angrier.

He smiled.

"You're jealous huh" he grinned.

"Not a laughing matter heeseung" you said sounding upset.

"Alright alright..Hanee look at me" Heeseung but you didn't move.

"Look at me Hanee" he turned your head.

"I won't look at other girls okay? You can touch me anytime" he said and you paused.

'did i hear that shit right?'  you look at the front and saw green light.

"g-green light" you pointed and you blushed. He smirked and look back to the road.

"That's so inappropriate" you told him and he laughed.

"I know, i just want to make you understand how i feel" he said shrugging.

"Huh, must be fun to sleep with someone. Maybe i should do that too" You joked and he stopped the car. The cars behind kept honking.

"Very funny. I will kill him and his family. Listen here Hanee, i've told you like i have feeling for you since months ago" he glared at you. You gulped.

"But it looks like you're doubting my feelings right now. And i've heard Jake has let you go, so techinically i can kiss you right now if i want to, cause shit, i have been stopping myself for months" he said in one breath, continuing to glare at you.

You shook your head.

"n-no i don't doubt your feelings anymore" you said, moving your head away.

"Thats what i thought" he said and starts driving again.

You hit your head to the window.

'what have i gotten myself into'

"Stop being upset about it. I even told you to kill her for me" he pat your head.

"Yeah, i know. I was just teasing. tch" you admitted.

"Alright, face up. Its our date" Heeseung hold your hand.

"Hmm where are we going??" you asked him, clinging to his arm.

"Yah, im driving! And its a surprisee" he said, grinning. You sulked and let go of his arm. 

"Lame" you muttered. 

Few minutes later you saw a small fair in the middle of a field. 

"Why in the world is it in the middle of a field" you said, not taking your eyes off it.