67 : death

*TW!! MURDER, STABBING, EVERYTHING VIOLENT*

[read with the song yall :)]

"yah Hanee, Are you okay?" Jay hold your shoulder. 

"Yeah im fine" you wiped the blood from your mouth.

"Serin!" Ji hoon and Hyun woo came running into the room. 

Their eyes widen when they saw the bodies of their other mates on the ground. 

"You two! Help me!" Serin yelled. 

"Ah, there you are" Heeseung flipped his hair out of his face. 

"oh no.." you muttered.

Jake grabbed the metal stick from Sunghoon, Heeseung took Sunoo's bat. 

"Beat them up real good" Sunghoon leaned on the cabinet. Jay crossed his arms. 

"This is fun" Sunoo sat on the cage. 

"Watch Serin, your 'oppa' beating up your only 2 savior" Niki laughed. 

"No..." Serin cried even more. 

"Serin, Oppa will get you out of there"Hyun woo said. 

"Just wait a little longer" Ji hoon said, moving away.

You and the guys scoffed. 

"Oppa?" you look at Serin. 

"So you're a slut huh" you smirked at her, she tried grabbing you but Jungwon pointed the knife at her. 

"Don't touch her" he glared at her. You look at Jungwon, he seemed to be a different person.

That was your first time ever seeing Jungwon glaring. 

"We can do this" Ji hoon said to Hyun woo. Heejake was already fuming, getting ready to beat them up. 

Hyun woo ran to Jake, grabbing his waist. At the same time, Heeseung swing the bat at Ji hoon. 

Jake didn't move from his position no matter how hard Hyun Woo tried to push him. He smirked and stabbed the metal stick into Hyun woo's back. 

"ugh" blood splurt out of his mouth. Hyun woo fell to the ground. 

"oow" the maknaes gasped.

Heeseung swing the bat to Ji hoon's head. he dropped the to ground. Now both of them are on the ground, blood all over them. 

'this is some scary shit'  

the guys can be a lot scarier. Especially Heeseung and Jake.

"Watch your friend die" Heeseung grabbed Ji hoon's collar and made him face his friend who was almost dead on the ground.

"H-hyun woo" He cried, blood dripping down from his head to his face. 

Jake stabbed Hyun woo multiple times, blood gushing and splurting out.

'i didn't expect Jake to be the violent kind of person..its like a totally different person'

"Hyun woo!!!" Serin cried, seeing Hyun woo slowly dying. Jake stabbed him for the last time.

"oH, im satisfied" he wiped the blood off his face. He dragged the dead body in front of the cage. 

"You all are sick!" Serin screamed, Hyun woo's blood slowly spreading towards her, she moved away.

"So we're sick now? Girl, you started this, so we're just finishing it for you" you look at her and pointed to Ji hoon. 

"He's next" Jay grinned. Heeseung laughed and approached Ji hoon who was trembling, still traumatised over his friend's death.