28 : safe

[READ WHILE LISTENING YALLLLL]

- Heeseung POV -

"I need to find her" you ran out of Hanee's room while Sunghoon followed from behind. When you open the door, you could see the team waiting for you and Sunghoon.

"Hyung , what happened?" Niki asked Sunghoon.

"I need you guys to get ready. We need to find Hanee, she might be in trouble" you ordered and they quickly take their coats and went to the garage.

"Each of you take a vehicle. We have to seperate out. Call me if you manage to find her" you said and got into the car.

"Yes boss!" they said and you started driving.

'Hanee, wait for me. im coming'

You drove around the neighbourhood. You kept praying that she will be okay. You spent the 5 minutes speeding around. Then you finally reach the beach. You saw a man punching a girl.

'Hanee'

you quickly stopped the car and ran out. The man saw you, cursed and ran away. You ran to Hanee. She was unconcious on the sand. You put her head on your lap. You took out your phone and called the members.

"I found her, she's at the beach. Sunghoon, Jay and Jae Hwa, a man ran away in the west direction. Try to follow him. I will bring Hanee back. Maknaes, return back" you ordered them and end the call.

"Hanee?" you shake her. You check her pulse.

'she just got knocked out'

'she's bleeding..bruises too?' you held her face and examine her. 

"What did that old man do to you?" you picked her up and carried her to the car.

'fuck , im sorry i came late'  you started speeding up, honking at the people who were walking in front.

"Hang in there, you will be fine" you hold her hand.

'She's so fragile...im sorry i let you go off alone' you cursed.

Finally, you reach the mansion. You saw Jungwon, Sunoo and Niki waiting at the front door, getting ready to help. You carried her in your arms.

"Sunoo, take a bowl of water and a towel. Jungwon take the first aid kit please" you ordered them as you dashed pass them and to her bedroom. You lay her down.

'she's bleeding non stop' you touch her face

"Hyung here" Sunoo and Jungwon came at the same time.

"Thank you" you smiled and grab the bowl of water. You dipped the towel in the water and slowly wipe the dirt and blood on Hanee's face.

'Now her pretty face is ruined' 

You gently wipe her face. The maknaes sat on her bed, watching you.

"Poor Noona" Sunoo said, at the urge of crying. Niki pat his back.

"She'll be fine" you said. Suddenly you heard other vehicle's engine. The hyungs started running up the stairs.

"Hyung, im sorry. He managed to run away" Jay said, putting his hands behind his back.

"shit, its okay. We just have to keep finding where he could have gone to" you said, not looking away from Hanee. You took out the first aid kit and took out the ointment. You gently put it on the bruises and cuts.

'it might hurt a lil'  

"Is she okay?" Sunghoon asked.

"She's fine, she's just knocked out. That old man is merciless" you started getting angry.