33 : stars

[ listen while listening yallll]

- author nim pov -

Their lips touched. Hanee's eyes widen and Heeseung snapped out of it. He moved away.

"Im sorry, i didn't realise what i was doing" his face was red.

"I-its fine," she looked away. Her face was red too. 

She stood up.

"I will be in my room" Hanee quickly said.

"Oh, be careful" he said as soon as she step out of his office.

Her mind was in a mess. Her face was red as a tomato and her stomach was filled with butterflies. 

"AHHHHHHHHH" she yelled from the office door till she reached her bedroom. The members were just staring at her running up the stairs.

"What the hell happen?" Jungwon said and the 5 of them ran to heeseung's office.

"Hyung, what happen???" Niki asked when he saw Heeseung knocking his head on the desk.

"Did you slap her?? Her face was red" Sunoo said and heeseung looked up, fast.

"Her face is red???" he asked, nearly half dead.

"Eh, your face is red too" Niki said and heeseung looked down.

Jay and Sunghoon looked at each other. They smirked. 

"G-guys. We just, fought. Things will be okay. now please go.." heeseung said, shooing them with his hands.

"Hmmm i wonder what happen until she became that red.. tch tch" Sunghoon hold heeseung's shoulder.

Jay and Sunghoon laughed. They finally cooperate and dragged the maknaes out of the office with them.

- heeseung pov -

'nononononononononono, this wasn't the plan'

Your face was red from embarrassment.

'she will think im a creep now' you smacked your head.

'why did i do that?????? HEESEUNGGGGGG' you cursed at yourself.

'its okay. its okay' you reassured yourself. You leaned your back to your chair. You closed your eyes and smiled.

'she's cute'

- Hanee (you) pov -

'what was thattt?' your heart was beating faster than any train. You plumped to your bed.

'he has feelings for me?'  you covered your eyes with your arm.

'he has feelings for me'

 you smiled. You turn your body. The necklace was dangling. You took it off and raised it up high. You shine a lil light through the ruby.

'i love you' in different languages. 

You took out your phone. You search for Jake's contact. 

You started texting him even though you know nothing will change. You did this to cope and to move on. You rant your feelings there. Everytime you felt happy, sad, scared, you will always type it and send it to him. 

"Jakey...will you allow me to let you go? Will you happy if you see me with him? Can i do that to you?" you typed and press sent.

You scroll up to all the texts you've sent. They were all on delivered, but its okay. He was still there in your heart.