50 : frustration

"Of course, i can't just let you get harrassed" he said, getting angry.

"You were a great boyfriend" you teased him and he looked away shyly.

"I was forced to okay? Especially in that situation" he tried explaining.

"Not best friend or brother but boyfriend?" you teased him again and he sighed,smiling.

"I mean you are my boyfriend, since it's a date anyway" you smiled. He just shook his head, chuckling. 

You lie down on the sofa as soon as you got home. 

"My back hurts. the penguin was too low for me" you cried and kept punching your back. 

"Go and rest" Sunghoon pat your head. You look around and nobody except for you and sunghoon were there.

"Where's the rest?" you wondered.

"Probably in their rooms" sunghoon said, scrolling through his phone.

"I'll wash up" you said, standing up to walk to your room. You wash up and went to Jake's room. 

[knocky knocky]

"Jakey?" you knocked and called for him.

"Yeah come in," Jake said and you enter his room. 

"Oh you're back. Yey!" he said happily but he was packing his bag. 

You look at him and back at what he was doing.

"Why are you packing?  Where are you going??" you sat on his bed.

"Oh right, i didn't tell you. Im planning to visit my mom and take my clothes back at home. Apparently mom didn't sell the house so my stuff is still there" he explained happily.

"But what about our date tomorrow??" you look at him sadly. He stopped and touch your face.

"I'll be back before our mission. After i come back then we'll have our date okay seagal?" he looked into your eyes. You smiled and nod.

"Yeah, you should visit your mom. She must have missed you a lot" you pulled his cheeks.

"Help me say hi okay?" you hold his hand.

"Okay seagal. Thanks for taking care of my mom when i was...dead" he laughed.

"of course, she was my mother in law afterall" you said, smiling. Soon the both of you were just looking down sadly, holding each other's hands. 

"Are we still getting married?" he joked and you rolled your eyes. 

"Well, you're still the most special and precious part of my life" you showed him the necklace. He laughed. 

"He'll take good care of you" he said, putting your hair behind your ears. You knew he was talking about Heeseung.

"Im not sure about this.." you said sadly, playing with his fingers.

"I'll stay your by side. If anything happens, i'll be here. I'll protect you and won't leave you ever again, okay?" he caressed your cheeks.

"Im here too if you change your mind" he joke and you laughed.

"I love you seagal, no matter what" he assured you, patting your head.

"thank you" you started tearing up. 

You admit, your feelings for Jake was still there but you were sitting on the fence.

"I don't deserve this" you cried and he pulled you into a hug.