59 : interesting

"wait, when is this thing happening?" you look at the card.

"Next weekend" He said, sighing. 

"Otokeee???" you whined and plumped into his chest.

"We'll be fine, we trained for so longg and now, we can finally kill him" Heeseung muttered and rested his chin on your head. You whined for a good 5 minutes and Heeseung pulled you. 

"Okok let's calm down and enjoy our time first. Let's panic later" he said and pulled you to the game stalls. You saw a big bear and automatically got hype.

"Ok,  i wanna play this" you said and gave the guy who was in charge of the stall some money. It was a shooting game and holy shit, it was the easiest thing ever. 

You looked at the big ass bear on the display for the prize.

'im getting that for Heeseung'

You aimed and shoot the cans.

"Babe chill, lasers are coming out of your eyes." you heard Heeseung said.

You didn't miss a single hit. The guy was in shock. Heeseung looked at you impressed. 

"I want that huge bear!!" you yelled happily, pointing to the bear. The guy hesitated but gave it to you. 

"Here you go!!" you shoved it to Heeseung. Heeseung stared at you. 

"For me?" he pointed to himself and you nod. 

"You always hug your pillows when you're playing your games. So now, you have a huge ass teddy to hug" you said, squishing the bear.

"Why do i need a bear when i have a girlfriend to hug now??" he said and hugged you, his other hand hugging the bear. 

"No, go away" you pushed him away and he laughed

"Thanks babe" he said and you paused.

'Babe??? AHHHHHH MY HEART'

"Welcome oppa" its your turn to tease him now. He stopped walking, shock at what you said.

"Oppa? Did you just call me oppa?? Say it again" he begged you. You shook your head.

"Please, do it for me." he begged again, holding your arm. 

"Jebal~" he asked happily. You shook your head again.

 He sighed and hugged his bear.

"Oppaa~ can we go home noww?? Oppaa?~" you said to him and you could see that he melted. He was blushing. 

'eh? this man blushed at an 'oppa'??' you laughed at his cuteness.

"Okay jagiyaa, let's go home noww" he skipped happily to the parking lot, hugging his bear.

'oh shit he's so cute'

You look at the sky and realised it was getting dark. 

'eh? but its just 6 though' you sighed, the day is gonna end soon and tomorrow, its the mission day.