13 : forever

"fuck fuck, no, Jake baby please" you ran towards Jake. His head was bleeding profusely.

"Take that, bitch" you looked up to the driver in the car.

"You! Why the hell would you do this?!" you shouted as your put Jake's head on your lap.

"Cause i hate you" eomma reversed and tried to drive away.

"Don't run away! H-Hyejin ! Help please!" you begged as you kept crying and tried to get a hold of Jake.

"Hello?! I need back up here! Fast! target is escaping!" Hyejin ended the call and ran to you.

"I will deal with your mom! Take care of Jake!" she said as she got in a car and chased after eomma.

"Jake open your eyes, please!" you shake him. You were trembling, you didn't know what to do. You were frozen. Your heart was beating so fast.

'call the ambulance, call the fucking ambulance'

you took out your phone with your trembling hands and dialled the number.

"H-hello? I need help here please! A person got hit by a car, please hurry" you trembled.

"H-hanee"Jake suddenly called you.

"J-jake, baby stay with me please. Don't leave me" you begged as tears keep falling.

"I love you, seagal" he put his hands on your face. His eyes starts to close.

"No no no please" your breathing starts to get heavy.

"Hanee!" you heard someone called out from behind. You looked behind.

"Sunghoon! Help! H-help Jake!" you begged as you started to get dizzy.

'no, what is wrong with me'

'why can't i breathe properly'

'my vision is getting blurry'

"Yes, the ambulance is coming! Hanee? Hanee!" not knowing, you suddenly fainted.

- SUNGHOON POV -

'ah shit im late!' 

you tried your best to run to Hanee's place. Jake wanted to propose to Hanee so you shouldn't be late.

Suddenly you got a call from Hyejin.

You picked up the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Sunghoon! Where are you?! Hanee needs your help! Jake got hit by a car and im chasing the women who did this. Hurry up and help her!" Hyejin shouted.

"What the fuck? Okay im on the way!" you started sprinting to Hanee's place. Not far behind you, you can hear an ambulance coming. You ran faster.

You saw Hanee on the ground with Jake on her lap. You ran to her.

"Hanee!" you shouted

"Sunghoon! Help! H-help Jake!" she begged.

"Yes the ambulance is coming! Hanee? Hanee!" she suddenly dropped on the ground.

"Holy shit!" you ran to both Jake and Hanee. At the same time, the ambulance arrived.

"Here! This two! Hurry to the hospital please!" they picked the both of them up and you got on the ambulance with them.

- Hyejin POV -

"She's running away!" you said as you speed up the car. You and Hanee's mom was racing on the bridge. Luckily, at the other end of the bridge, your back up was already waiting for her.