Book Fourteen: back as eight

Good morning, guys. Just wanted to tell you that I didn't use emojis because emojis aren't part of writing a story. At least, that's the way I think now. So the words in the bracket indicate what emoji is suppose to be there. Use your imagination. 😉

Lavender's viewpoint

   I laid on my bed, stomach and chest pressed against Rominic's favorite pillow and my legs kicking the air. Don't ask me why I'm using his pillow, because I don't know. All I know is that using it made me feel better in a sort of way.

   So I was chatting the guys up. Ferris added me to their group chat, a chat I hadn't left since I was added days ago. The guys were so happy and eager to meet me, even I too. I already had a plan to host a small reunion party, but the problem was the venue. Rominic's house is his baby and he would never let me throw a party, especially when it involved boys, Ferris especially. But, that's what makes it fun. I was going to throw it whether he likes it or not.

Ferris: I can't wait for you to meet the girls!

Me: girls? You mean your wives?

Link: and daughters.

Waylon: and sons.

Me: oh my goodness! You guys are fathers now!

Gael: you were gone for years, Jam, so of course we are married.

Maverick: who is we? Because the last time I checked, you are still jumping from one bed to the other!

Gael: hey! In my defense, I fell in love once but she died after giving birth to my baby girl. I'm mourning. (Sad face)

Elias: (frown) you don't even remember her name!

Gael: of course I do, it's Gabrielle.

Cameron: who's Gabrielle?

Me: hey! Cam, welcome. Gael said he lost his fiancee? Her name is Gabrielle.

Cameron: I thought her name was Clarabelle?

Elias: (roll eyes) yeah, he's mourning.

Me: so, Gael is still a whore. Why am I not surprise? Oh, yes! It was written in his destiny. (Bored)

Gael: you talk, bitch, we are both unmarried, Link is divorced and Ferris is a widower.

Ferris: holy shit! Gael! How dare you! That death belongs to your future wife!

Elias: (laughing) ignore him, he's too single and irresponsible to understand.

Gael: mind I remind you all that I'm a dad?

Cameron: (roll eyes)

Waylon: we literally take turns in watching your daughter, what are you saying?

Maverick: we are talking about the guy who bought his daughter tampons instead of diapers.

Me: what the fuck! (Laughing) why in the world would you do that, Gael!

Gael: I thought there were the same thing! Tampons, diapers, sanitary towels, nuance. (Shrug)

Ferris: (smug) don't worry, Jammie, my beautiful Annalise, whacked him with a bat and he spent the whole week mourning his balls after Sushi trampled on it.

Cameron: for heaven's sake! Her name is Sussy, not Sushi! When will you ever get it right?!

Me: (laughing) you are still with Anna?