Book Sixteen: reunion (2)

Lavender's viewpoint

   The room was silent for the first ten seconds, just as their eyes took in what was going on. But the moment their eyes landed on Rominic, the bright excitement changed to a murderous dark glare. Okay, so, Rominic wasn't really afraid of Tyra, he could stand up against her, but his twin, no. Rylee wasn't his favorite person because she always bullied him since they were kids. And when I say she is stronger, I meant it. Rylee was a stylishly packaged war machine.

   She was not identical to Rominic, share the same traits but she looked more like her father than her mother. Her eyes were winter gray as well, same skin tone and creamy blond hair, but a different face. Rylee was a badass bitch and she showed it with the way she dressed and behaved. From the very moment I met her, she had her hair dyed red, like messily died to look like blood or a pint of red paint splattered on her head. She had rings on her eyebrows, a ring on her nose, earrings on her ears and one on her lip. Her hands were adored with spiky, gold and beady bracelets and six out of her ten fingers were ringed. Like the Rylee I knew, her makeup was dark and spooky, making her look like a imaginable version of Dracula's daughter or a corpse bride. Her outfit was her usual, ripped leather, chains, ribs, biker gloves and boots.

Yup, the perfect daughter.

   "Little Nicky," she called, her lips curling up into a sinister smile, "still alive, I see." Rominic gulped loudly, very loudly. I looked at him to see him shaking with absolute fear. I'm not joking, Rominic is core scared of his sister. It must have been something she did to him while they were growing up, or maybe he just never got over her bullying and she's stronger. She's more of the man than the woman.

   "R...R...R..." He ended up coughing, stepping back as he coughed into his fist. Rylee moved unexpectedly, so fast it took Nic a little minute to get away. Rominic screamed like a girl and ran, he ran with everything he's got. Rylee sprinted after him, along with Tyra. I quickly brought out my phone to film the moment and ran after them. They ran out through the kitchen door. I followed Rominic's scream to the swimming pool just in time to see him forcefully on his knees with his hands behind his back and head being yanked back by his hair. Of course it was Rylee doing it.

   Tyra stood in front of him, pulling his nose aggressively and his ear. I could see her fingers digging into his ear which would make him bleed, and I liked it. She was yelling curses into struggling Rominic's face. "Rylee, I've told you all that I'm sorry over and over again, I'm sorry!"

   "Sorry doesn't fix your mistake or stop me from beating the shit out of you! I missed years of being an aunt because of you! I missed years with Lavender because of you. Peyton is a bitch I said, no, she's a sweetheart you said, now where did that end us?" Rylee shouted and forcefully pulled his hair back, causing Rominic to yell out with pain. I twisted my lips, his pain was no longer funny. But, it was worth it.

   "I know, I know, I was an asshole but I'm trying to fix my mistake, I'm trying. I know it won't change the past but I can at least work towards the future, right?" I cringed when I heard a small bone crack, followed by Rominic's scream.

   "Sorry, little brother, not impress. Try harder." She smirked at Tyra. Tyra dramatically cracked her neck and I know she was grinning. She trailed her fingers down to his neck and buried her fingers into his neck, something that made him scream so loud his pain stabbed my heart.

Okay, maybe I should stop them.

   You see the reason he is scared of them? They beat him up twenty-four-seven and he honestly can't do anything about it. Not just because he doesn't hit women, he seriously can't beat them up... Rylee, that is.