N I N E T E E N

The next morning, I decide to pick up a cup of coffee from Joes favourite coffee shop on the way to set.

He hasn't said anything to me since we were in that small room yesterday, and I want to make peace with him. I just want to go back to being friends.

When I found Maya after leaving the room yesterday, she'd told me she saw Joe storm past her and asked me what was going on.

"That kiss even had me hot and bothered," She'd said.

I rolled my eyes at her and reminded her we were just acting, but after I told her what happened when Joe pulled me into the room, she said she wasn't so sure.

It's confusing. That's all I know.

When I walk into the break area to find Joe, I see him standing with Dacre and Charlie, joking and laughing with them.

As I walk over to them, he notices me and his face falls. My heart starts to beat faster.

"I grabbed you a coffee Joe," I tell him, with a smile.

"I already had one," Joe says to me, before turning to Dacre and Charlie.

"I better get going, I'll see you guys later," Joe tells them, before leaving the room.

I'm standing there, watching him go. Holding two coffees like an idiot, fighting back tears.

"He's an idiot. I'll take it Charlee," Dacre says to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I smile at him and hand him the coffee, sniffling a little.

"You'd think he'd be nicer to you after that kiss yesterday," Charlie says.

My face scrunches up in confusion.

"You saw it?" I ask.

Charlie shakes his head.

"Maya described it to us. In acute detail," Charlie says.

I lift my eyebrows.

"Us?" I ask, a little alarmed.

Dacre chuckles and Charlie joins in.

"She was excited," Dacre explains.

"It was just work," I mumble, as I look down at my shoes.

Dacre and Charlie exchange glances.

"I've got to get to set. You alright Charlee?" Charlie asks me.

I look at him and nod with a smile.

"I'm okay, break a leg Charlie," I tell him.

As Charlie leaves the room, Dacre bumps my arm with his shoulder to get my attention.

"Don't worry about Joe, he'll come around. He's just being a baby," Dacre says to me.

I smile at him, but I'm not sure how we'll get back from this, this time.

"What are you doing today?" Dacre asks me.

"I was going to watch Mayas scene," I tell him.

Dacre licks his lips and takes a sip of his coffee before speaking.

"With Joe?" He asks me.

"And Natalia and Charlie..." I say quietly.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Dacre asks me.

I think about playing brave and saying no, but Dacre looks like he genuinely wants to be there for me and I don't want to stand there alone, watching Joe and the others. I nod at him.